Picture of Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Bag for Cruisers

Disney charges you to put the bags in the staterooms???? !!!!

Wow... I guess it really doesn't surprise me.
If Disney can find a way to make a buck, they'll do whatever it takes.

But it still stinks

They sure do Marilee. Any time an outside 'vendor' puts something on the ship there is a cost per stateroom. Even when we bring them ourselves on the ship like in the case of our Podcast Cruises - there is a charge to put them in the staterooms.

This is something to keep in mind when your order something from Shirley at The Perfect Gift as well (http://www.theperfectgift.cc). If the cost seems high to you it's because of the fee that Disney imposes on her for each item delivered.

WebmasterJohn said:
They sure do Marilee. Any time an outside 'vendor' puts something on the ship there is a cost per stateroom. Even when we bring them ourselves on the ship like in the case of our Podcast Cruises - there is a charge to put them in the staterooms.

This is something to keep in mind when your order something from Shirley at The Perfect Gift as well (http://www.theperfectgift.cc). If the cost seems high to you it's because of the fee that Disney imposes on her for each item delivered.

I do not think those prices are bad at allll....

I do not think those prices are bad at allll....

I agree - I think Shirley does an excellent job of keeping her costs as low as possible.

I've seen some folks on other boards say that when they looked into ordering items for a cruise (not necessarily through Shirley) that the cost was high when compared to say a local florist. I just wanted to point out that there is a cost that these vendors can't control because of the charge that Disney Cruise Line imposes.

I think everyone who sails out of Port Canaveral should order something from Shirley and the Perfect Gift :cool1:

WebmasterJohn said:
I agree - I think Shirley does an excellent job of keeping her costs as low as possible.

I've seen some folks on other boards say that when they looked into ordering items for a cruise (not necessarily through Shirley) that the cost was high when compared to say a local florist. I just wanted to point out that there is a cost that these vendors can't control because of the charge that Disney Cruise Line imposes.

I think everyone who sails out of Port Canaveral should order something from Shirley and the Perfect Gift :cool1:

I have awhile til my 2015 cruise I will be booking 2 rooms and I WILL be ordering for our rooms...

I just booked 4 rooms on the Fantasy in Jan 2014 with DU and have about four other families that I will be sending your way to book with us. The gift baskets is such a nice thing to do. I sure hope it will still be available when our cruise date comes! Thanks for all the hard work you guys do your DU TA are amazing :hug:

Are there gift bags for the three day cruises? I would love to get one they look amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

here's the Dreams gift basket we got on our cruise in October!
it was awesome!!!
we were so surprised!!! and we loved everything in it!!!!
such a great way to start a cruise!

IMG_3402_zps9728a6a8.jpg

What a great picture!!! Thanks for sharing that! Made my day.

that's my sister!!!
i took her and my mom on the cruise - first time for both of them.
before the cruise, they made a lot of fun of me (and my family) and our love of DCL and WDW, but now they keep asking me when i'm taking them on a another cruise , but for a longer time - 4 days just wasn't enough for them!!!!!

they might not have been completely converted to disney maniacs, but definitely to DCL and Dreams Unlimited!!! :thumbsup2

I just got off a 4 night cruise on the Dream today. It was a fabulous cruise and we loooooooooooooooooved the Dreams gift bags. The kids were thrilled with them and I loved, loved, the cups, highlighter and Dreams bag. I don't think one thing in it went unused and I was able to stop at the Welcome Center on our way to the airport to thank Rob in person for the great bags. (Pete...don't ask him about our printer issues. LOL!) I have a picture of the kids with the Dreams bag, I have to dig it out, but too tired right now, but please know, we LOVED them. :goodvibes

PS......the Welcome Center is SO nice! I even got to buy a Dreams light up picture frame I didn't
see on the ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter