Pics of YOAMD Merchandise

OK folks, I took these at Epcot today...hope they help!!

DSCF9762.jpg

DSCF9761.jpg

DSCF9758.jpg

DSCF9757.jpg

DSCF9756.jpg

DSCF9754.jpg

DSCF9753.jpg

DSCF9751.jpg

Thanks for the pictures...how adorable!...as if I needed another excuse to shop for more WDW stuff!!! Can't wait to score some in March...I'll take one of everything, please! :goodvibes

I am in so much trouble when we go!!! LOL!!!

I love the window cling, and I know for sure I'll be looking at a t-shirt.

What about photo albums? Has anyone seen any new ones there?

Thanks for the pictures, their great!

Cinderella2004 said:
What about photo albums? Has anyone seen any new ones there?

Thanks for the pictures, their great!

They have several photo albums but the one I purchased like 2 weeks ago looks like this:

Picture433.jpg

and it has a button inside where when you press it little red lights on the cover light up!
:goodvibes

Oh my heck!!! I must have the shirt with the princesses on it! I looked everywhere for an adult princess shirt when I was there in feb. and couldn't find one! I hope they still have them when I'm there in May!

DisneyGirlie said:
They have several photo albums but the one I purchased like 2 weeks ago looks like this:

and it has a button inside where when you press it little red lights on the cover light up!
:goodvibes

Uh Oh!!!!! Thanks, Girlie!!!! I'm in even bigger trouble now....must stay out of gift shops!!! LOL

Cinderella2004 said:
Uh Oh!!!!! Thanks, Girlie!!!! I'm in even bigger trouble now....must stay out of gift shops!!! LOL

you're welcome!
I know what you mean!
So much beautiful stuff to buy and not enough money.
I wanted a lot more, but I ran out of souvie money.
I want more than I can have!
LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter