Pics of Mickey Wave and Mickey Delight Cakes?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by purple250, Jun 27, 2008.

1. purple250

purple250 Mouseketeer

Hey all! Does anyone have any pictures of different Mickey Wave or Mickey Delight cakes? Or if you had one of these cakes could you post a pic? I am interested in seeing different variations of these cakes because I am planning on having one for my wedding! Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

4. purple250

purple250 Mouseketeer

Thanks! Does anyone have any pictures of different variations of the standard ones of these cakes?

5. PrincessBride07

PrincessBride07 Anyone want a peanut? Has crush on House. Have t

I believe ecoon had a "donalds" delight instead of mickey's delight.

6. disprincessatheart

disprincessatheart I was a Disney Bride 4.29.08

7. PrincessBride07

PrincessBride07 Anyone want a peanut? Has crush on House. Have t

8. purple250

purple250 Mouseketeer

Wow..I didn't know you could get different characters! The donalds are really cute! I think I may stick with the Mickey stamps tho..because I have the precious moments figurine with the little girl and boy wearing the mickey ears as my cake topper.

9. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

10. acurry417

acurry417 Mommy to a beautiful princess

This was our Mickey Wave cake. We had gold Mickeys and we also had them add in all the other characters too so we also had a few Donalds, Tinkerbells and Mickey faces.

[​IMG]

11. ecoon

ecoon Mouseketeer

Haha, I was going to post my cake but I see someone has beat me to it! No big deal!

I loved my cake, if you look at the up close picture you can see there are two different donalds. One of his head and one of his body, which is in there randomly few times (I didn't know they were going to do this but I loved it). I think they can probably do the same thing with Mickey's.

Just another thing to think about, they typically do silver stamps if you are wearing white and gold if you are wearing ivory.

Good luck!

12. ecoon

ecoon Mouseketeer

I thought it might help people if I posted the pics here...but still feel free to go check out my TR! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. purple250

purple250 Mouseketeer

I loooove your cake. I really like how they make your ribbons and bows! Also, thanks for the tip about the gold for an ivory dress and silver for a white dress. My dress is ivory...so maybe I will go for the gold! I am going to have to ask about the two different mickeys...like you have the 2 different donalds. I would love to do that if they could!

14. Risnsun

Risnsun Married on the Wonder

You have an AWESOME donald duck cake!!!

15. JonetteA

JonetteA <font color=green>A Tag is a wish that's granted, Moderator

We had a Hidden Tinker on our cake. The stamping on the cakes can only be done on the fondant not the buttercream. I know that that makes sense but just wan't your to realize when you pick your cake. I think almost everyone goes with fondant now anyways.

16. OceanGdss

OceanGdss Mrs. Deej696 on 12/18/08

i actually printed a pic of ecoon's cake and took it to my PS. We LOVED the design, except we're doing silver instead of gold, and mickey instead of donald...but everything else we're keeping! :)

17. adeacon0

adeacon0 Earning My Ears

How can I find what the cakes are made of?