Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
mareeld86,

By the looks of your signature, you're doing the exact same Honeymoon me and my wife did back in 11/2007. God, it was wonderful. A week on a cruise (Our very first one) and then 8 days at WDW for our second time. I hope you have a great Honeymoon.

Gosh I miss the Disney Cruise and all this food. Hope we have the money to go again soon! =(

Yes... I did order 2.... :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

IMG_1599.jpg

Just "bumping" this to the top! Looks soooo good! Is this on Semi-Formal night?

:laundy: just counting down the days...LOL!

formal night... and that's 3 extra reasons to take a 7 night... or 2 reasons... unless you get 3 tails... oh whatever!!! :rotfl:

I've just spent a large chunk of my day looking at all of the food pics on this thread and everything looks amazing. Now I just have to talk my DH into taking a cruise.

what about veggies.... it seems like there are so little or few of them. I LOVE veggies. Can I request extra?

mareeld86,

By the looks of your signature, you're doing the exact same Honeymoon me and my wife did back in 11/2007. God, it was wonderful. A week on a cruise (Our very first one) and then 8 days at WDW for our second time. I hope you have a great Honeymoon.

Gosh I miss the Disney Cruise and all this food. Hope we have the money to go again soon! =(

Zeon Star,
We are very excited madly saving for the wedding and the honeymoon!
I cant wait its ages until we get to go!
7 night cruise and then 3 weeks at walt disney world!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter