Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dijon mustard roast beef tenderloin at Tritons

0823dinnerfood2.jpg

Creme brulee and grand marnier souffle with chocolate sauce at Tritons (couldn't decide between the two so our server brought both, I loved the creme brulee)

0823dinnerfoood3.jpg

From lunch from the Beach Blanket Buffet.

0825lunchfood1.jpg

0825lunchfood2.jpg

From Room service - All Hands on Deck and a chocolate chip cookie.

0824roomservice1.jpg

Well, there it is again. The item no one could identify for me! What is the pizza-like food? (Or is is actually pizza?)

If I remember correctly, I think it was some sort of foccachia bread w/ cheese...

Well, there it is again. The item no one could identify for me! What is the pizza-like food? (Or is is actually pizza?)

My guess (haven't been there yet) is garlic/cheese bread. I guessed that since they have Rigatoni, so garlic bread seems like the obvious accompaniment. :confused3

What is the pizza-like food?

If I remember correctly, I think it was some sort of foccachia bread w/ cheese...

My guess (haven't been there yet) is garlic/cheese bread. I guessed that since they have Rigatoni, so garlic bread seems like the obvious accompaniment. :confused3

Yes, it was garlic/cheese bread.

Also pictured is ribs, baked beans, corn, rigatoni, couscous, and mahi mahi sandwiches. Yum!! Best food I've ever had on a beach!!

The Buffet is great for a quick breakfast. Here's a peek:
DSC02412.jpg

DSC02413.jpg

DSC02414.jpg

DSC02415.jpg

DSC02416.jpg

DSC02417.jpg

There's some nice variety at Lunch also - Below is a Prosciutto-wrapped Grouper fillet that was delicious:
DSC02433.jpg

Thanks to those who answered my cheese bread question - I forgot I posted Saturday. Boy, does that buffet look tempting. I had two different dreams I was on DCL last night. Two cruises in one night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!