Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

YUM!!! From Palo? Is the first dish the garlic roasted rack of lamb, and is the second dish the lobster ravioli? They look so GOOD!

YUM!!! From Palo? Is the first dish the garlic roasted rack of lamb, and is the second dish the lobster ravioli? They look so GOOD!

Yes and yes! :thumbsup2 Unfortunately DW did not let me try her lobster ravioli but the the lamb was one of the best I've ever had, and her plate was scraped clean! haha

I think the lobster ravioli was my favorite dish at Palo...either that or the souffle. Maybe a tie!

I just read in my passporter that there is such thing as a lobster burger. I don't like seafood but DH would love it, are there any pics of it around?

This thread is fabulous! I think I've been inspired to buy a new camera so I can contribute in a few months. :rotfl:

I just read in my passporter that there is such thing as a lobster burger. I don't like seafood but DH would love it, are there any pics of it around?

They use to serve the Lobster burger at Cookies BBQ but sadly it is no longer an option...:confused3

From our first night on-board . . .Animator's Palette . . .April 5, 2008 . . . .

100_0419.jpg

I think it was mushroom something.
100_0421.jpg

DH's soup
100_0433.jpg

DDs Chicken - sorry I did not take this one
100_0434.jpg

MY Filet!!!!
100_0435.jpg

Pasta
100_0446.jpg

Sundae
100_0448.jpg

Peanut Butter Pie Yummmm How did I miss this on the first cruise?????
100_0449.jpg

Chocolate Cake?
100_0450.jpg

Cheese Cake?
100_0445.jpg

Needs no explanation!:thumbsup2

its fondant, and a copy of a Debbie Brown Cake gone bad.. the fondant and top tier of the cake was not supported, so it started to sink. And yes, you can eat it.

Taylor
It is edible, but I don't think anyone ever eats those cakes. At least I've never seen anyone.

to me fondant is extremely sweet because it's not only icing, but it's thickened with corn syrup. it's become the "in" decorating tool because you can mold it just like they used to mold marzipan, and you can roll it smooth on top of a cake so you can do things with it that you can't do with traditional buttercream icing.

Pasta at Animators. Best dish of the cruise.
WDWAPRIL2008163.jpg

Mushroom appetizer from AP. Delicious!
WDWAPRIL2008164.jpg

Do they offer a cookbook with recipes from the cruise line?

Awesome pictures, DH said to stop showing him, he is getting hungry!

Palo's Chocolate Souffle is in the cook book "Delicious Disney" I picked up at Disneyland...It has several recipes from the ships.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter