Pickle part III

Cassadie is still young enough for the trundle bed at POR, isn't she? You could also stay in the cabins at FW. I hope you get to fly... I can't even imagine how long it will take you to drive from BFCanada to Largo! :eek:

She will be 10 when/if we go. The cabins would probably be a better fit for us as mom would want to cook our meals. We always rent a condo or place with a kitchen when we stay offsite. Saves a ton of money.

Mark and I are tossing the idea around of a land and cruise in 2011 or 2012. I will try anything once. Terrified of the cruise part due to flipping out about water and the open sea, but as I said, I'll try anything once. Yes, I am that crazy.

The drive to Largo would be 31 hours, give or take. I've driven to Orlando and Myrtle Beach many times. I love to drive, but no sure how Cass would handle it. It will probably be cheaper to fly if we flew out of Boston, which is a 9-10 hour drive.

Yeah, she's just a bully.

Meemaw just sounds... well, too much like Heehaw, and well, that makes me crack up. LOL

Mark and I are tossing the idea around of a land and cruise in 2011 or 2012. I will try anything once. Terrified of the cruise part due to flipping out about water and the open sea, but as I said, I'll try anything once. Yes, I am that crazy.

We LOVED our cruise! I am hoping to go on the new ship in 2012. That will be our last chance for a big family vacation. :sad1: After that, the kids will be on different school schedules, and we will have 4 weeks in July when they are both out of school at the same time. I have no desire (or money) to take a big vacation during the high season for vacations.

The drive to Largo would be 31 hours, give or take.

I would be INSANE if I tried to drive that long! Being in the car with Wynn makes my blood pressure go sky high! Add to that the kids whining and fussing... just shoot me now!

Oooh...that's a toughy. Maybe "Granny" since at the rate my kids are going, I'll never be one while I'm still part of this world! :rotfl2:

:lmao:

Yeah, she's just a bully.

Meemaw just sounds... well, too much like Heehaw, and well, that makes me crack up. LOL

hehehe The HeeHaw comment brings me back to "Pickin' and Grinnin'."

Doom, despair, and agony on me. Deep dark depression, excessive misery. If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all! Doom, despair, and agony on me.

I used to watch that every Sunday night with my Daddy when I was little!

I used to watch it too. Crazy show it was. heh

Marnin' everyone. I've been up since 3am so I should be tongue tied in about 6 hours or so. At the time I'll want to crash and sleep, I'll have to pick Cassie up at school. *cries* On the other hand, I should get lots of housework done this morning while I have a wild hair up my butt. Go me!!!!!!!!!

Morning, Pickles!!!

Kelly, I think you made a smart move pushing the trip back. It will give her something to look forward to while she's recovering, and if she's just not ready, you can cancel as it gets closer.

We did 1900 PF for dinner in 2005. We loved the food and the character interaction. We did NOT have the mice...had Cindy, Prince Charming, Stepmother and Stepsisters. They were HILLARIOUS. Made it lots of fun for all the men & boys too.

Tracy, that would be cool if you and Kelly are there at the same time!

Did I tell my Pickles that we are going on a cruise???? NOT a Disney one, but I am still really excited!
Brian turns 40 in April, and I wanted to do something special, but can't have a party b/c his family is so screwed up.
I saw an Ad for an Eagles cruise to Bermuda, so I booked it! We will be sailing from New York to Bermuda...they will have interviews and autograph sessions with the players and coaches. He is REALLY excited. The best part....a whole WEEK vacation, just he and I....we haven't gone away for a full week (even with kids) since our honeymoon in 1997!

Have a great day, Pickles!

Ooooh, a cruise. How awesome! I'll agree that a vacation with just hubby is so refreshing. Mark and I had a blast in August. We were like two little kids. I can't wait until we get to go away again. We are hoping to get to New York this summer to visit with my BFF. I miss her so much and it will be three years since I've seen her. We're hoping to do a few days in Ottawa visiting Mark's crazy family and then drive down to NY to spend a few days there. I hope that it works out. Given the crap winter and crap 2010 we've had so far... things have got to start looking up, no?

When are you going, Heather?

I don't want to post this on FB as my brother and I have mutual friends. My brother was rushed to the hospital last night. He's been miserable (depressed) for a month since he lost his job. He called me last night and asked if hospital would take him if he had no insurance; I told him they could NOT turn him away. He was having difficulty breathing. He has an enlarged heart and degenitive heart disease (I don't think that is spelled right). They are running a bunch of tests today so I don't know more than that.

Oh Kat. :( I'm so sorry. Like I said, when it rains, it pours. I can so relate to the depression. It's a very difficult thing to overcome. I've been battling it for years along with my general anxiety disorder. I hope the pains were just stress and nothing serious. I will keep him and you in my thoughts and prayers. And the medical insurance... do not get me started on that. It's just not right.

Big hugs.

I'm sorry to hear that Kathy. I know it is just another worry that he doesn't need right now. I'll pray for him.

Kathy, I'm so sorry!!! Hugs and prayers:hug:

Tracy, the cruise is June 27-July 4. We are sooo excited. My "big" b-day gift was that he told me to go pick out a dress for the formal night.
As long as I don't get seasick, we will have a blast. Puking all over the place=NOT romantic!

What a great birthday gift! Be sure to bring seasick pills with you just in case. :)

LOL. I wouldn't be puking, but I would be breathing into a paperbag. heh

I bet you are excited. I can't wait to hear about it. I need to be convinced to go on one. I think I would rather plant my butt in a beach chair and dig my toes in the sand for a week, while chugging froo froo drinks, of course. :p

LOL. I wouldn't be puking, but I would be breathing into a paperbag. heh

I bet you are excited. I can't wait to hear about it. I need to be convinced to go on one. I think I would rather plant my butt in a beach chair and dig my toes in the sand for a week, while chugging froo froo drinks, of course. :p

Well, that's my attitude too, but right after I saw the ad for this, he was on one of his sports message boards and saw it too. His eyes bugged out, and he had a look in his face like I would if you told me I was spending the night in the Castle at WDW, :cloud9:so I knew I had to give it a try.

Awwwww. Yeah, he got ya there! lol

Mark wants to go to Barbados, Bahamas or Jamaica for 10 days. He said that he wants to go somewhere new and not Florida. I almost choked. :eek: WHAT!?!?! I need my Mickey fix. I am tempted to go alone, I love it that much. I started saving last month. We shall see where we/I end up. hehehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter