Picking a Shoe Size (HELP!!!)

elleinad16

Have you ever looked beyond today into the future?
Ladies!

I would love some help, please!!!

I found some heels online that I love that I'd like to order, but I have no idea which size to order? :confused3

It's a Nina shoe, open toe, 2.5" heel.

I'm debating between a size 7 and 7.5 (these are the two sizes I have all throughout my shoe collection at home)-- Right now when I measure my foot against a ruler it comes out to 9 1/4" to 9 3/8"

Any suggestions would be helpful, seeing as I haven't ordered shoes online before...and these are non-returnable. :headache:

TIA!!! :flower3:

Is there any way you can try on the shoe at all? If not, have you ever tried on Nina shoes?

I am also consistently 7-7.5 shoe size, but I do have a slightly wider foot. I find the Nina shoes to be quite narrow in the front.

I would say that if you have not had experience with how Nina shoes fit for you and you're unable to try the shoe on in person first, I would try another online store that does allow you to return it in case it doesn't fit. I personally have ordered and returned several shipments of heels to Zappos (love their free shipping!) and still only have flats for the wedding.

Check Zappos. They sell Nina shoes and have a great return policy and free shipping both ways. That way you could order both and see which fits better.

I find that when I have an open toe/peep toe I always go up a half size. The peep toe makes the front a bit narrow but the half size up makes it comfy.

when in doubt... i go a half size up!

with all the walking and possible swelling--- the half size will be like heaven!

you don't want them to be tight and be miserable!!

What site are you using that sells shoes that are non-returnable? There are so many sites that sell Nina shoes and have free shipping and returns. Zappos, shoebuy, endless, piperlime to name a few of the popular ones. Do a search on these sites for the shoe and then you can order both sizes and return the one that does not fit. (I am a shoe junky and do this all the time as I am between a 6 and 6 1/2) Oh Macys also sells Nina. Hope this helps.

I agree with what's been said about trying to find a site that allows returns. I've always had good experiences with Zappos, including returns (my feet are a weird size).

That said, if this is the only place that has the shoes you want, I'd err on the side of getting them a little too big. You can always get pads/cushions that will help tighten up the fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter