Pick up and drop off points at parks if using Uber?

Thanks for such an informative report on the transportation from/to the B Resort and the parks. Was there a certain pick up time at the parks, like there was from the resorts? Was the shuttle a full size bus? or smaller? Did you also use Uber between MCO and the B? If so, what was the cost and did you feel OK with that experience, as opposed to the ME?

On a future trip, do you think you would stay here again? Or would it be a pass? Did it seem like a big adjustment from staying onsite? or not that much different? We haven't stayed offsite in 20 yrs, but we need to decide if we should do so now. The B resv is so much cheaper than our onsite resv, but we don't know if it will be worth it. Your replies have definitely helped us to make a mental picture of the situation.

Thanks again!
The pick up time at the parks was at :25 and :55 after the hour. We found that to really be a window of 5-15min after that. The shuttle bus is a full sized Mears motorcoach bus. Yes, we took Uber to/from the airport and the cost was about $30+tip each way. It was very quick, we waited maybe 5-6min for a ride to show up. We do love ME but this was super convenient and no waiting for the bus to load up or stopping at more than one resort. And, I definitely felt that for the money we saved on the Resort as well as not needing a rental car, that the amount we spend on Uber over 4 days was well worth it.
We would likely stay here again. For the Mousesavers price we got, probably yes. We love being on property but this trip was super last minute, planned less than 2 weeks before, so I couldn't get the resorts I wanted and there were no DVC properties available for points rental. Plus, we spent for three nights at B what we would have spent on one night at a Moderate so that was a real money saver. The convenience of being on property is great but we didn't find staying in Disney Springs to be inconvenient, just different. We don't leave the Parks during the day and we just really need a clean place to sleep and shower so for us, this was perfect. Our last trip down, there were 8 of us so we rented a condo offsite and that was also great, just different. It really depends on how you vacation, how much time you really spend in your room and what you expect from your hotel experience. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Yes, this definitely helped. We also have a Mousesavers price, plus the resort fee is supposed to be waived. Our confirmation from B says that there will be a resort fee added. I tried calling them, but was on hold forever and hung up when time required me to be somewhere else that day. Did you have your resort fee waived?

Well, it sound like the transportation will work out OK. I feel much more comfortable about it now. Thanks for all the information you have provided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter