Pick the New WISH Shirt for any great event that you may be doing!

Which Shirt? Pick Logo and Style Please

• Number 1

• Number 2

• Number 3

• Number 4

• Number 5

• Short Sleeved Tshirt about $7

• Long Sleeved TShirt about $10

• Sweat Shirt about $13

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for #1.

I would also want cool max and to make it a general shirt rather than race specific. I would be very proud to wear it in any local races too!

Very cool designs!

Maggie

THANKS to Webmaster Kathy for reopening our poll!!

ok - i voted for number 2 -- but I would rather see "www.DISboards.com" because i dont' think anyone with know what "DIS WISH" stands for -- if they see the website it may make more sense and then they can ask what "WISH" is if they are really nosy

i picked long sleeve t-shirt b/c it'll be chillier for the columbus 1/2 -- and i have lots of short sleeve event t-shirts. but i'm flexible. i'm also fine with creating a file of the clipart and emailing it to print out and iron on -- or take to a local graphic store

thanks

Thanks Molli and Kathy for reopening the poll.

Since I could, I voted for #1 and #2! I agree with Dave about the font though for #1. I agree about having a change from Dis Wish, maybe we couls have disboards.com WISH Team on it instead. (I had people thinking I was making my steps during the marathon/half marathon weekend for the Make-a-Wish Foundation.)

I picked SS b/c I figured they'd be coolmax if we were ordering. I also figured we could iron on our own on sweatshirts or cotton shirts.

Molli I like your idea of maybe getting to have ours available to have printed if we miss out on the "WISH Team" ordering opportunity.

I voted for #1 though I like #2 also. The tennis shoe idea was so clever!

Voted for #2 - long sleeve - am flexible - liked the idea of the web address
and I think I would do an iron on for a sweatshirt, too !

decisions - decisions - will be back to see what "the Penquin" replies to Liz

AlreadyexcitedGrammy said:
Voted for #2 - long sleeve - am flexible - liked the idea of the web address
and I think I would do an iron on for a sweatshirt, too !

decisions - decisions - will be back to see what "the Penquin" replies to Liz

Still waiting to hear from him...and have sent a second email. If I don't hear something soon, I think for Columbus at least we are just going to have to wing it or something.......I will give it until Friday and then check back with the Columbus folks and see what you guys want to do...OK? :thumbsup2

Hello, I spoke to soemone at JBR Racing yesterday and they said they are THRILLED that we would want to represent in such a way! She needs to double check with the man himself...but she does not see this as a problem and will be calling back for more information about our little group!

She did tell me all about the JBR Racing stuff they have too. Now all of you know that I am of Pooh porportions, and I let her know that too....she said she liked the terminology and said they may just have to do something about only going up to an XL in the race shirts they give in the goodie bags. I KNOW I am not the only Pooh sized person out there and we all know an XL just isn't gonna cut it. :rotfl2: She agreed and said she would have to see what she could do about that as well.

So if the penguin himself has a user name someday on this board....Lily did it!! That is my new answer for everything!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So once I hear officially...I will let you all know!

So if the penguin himself has a user name someday on this board....Lily did it!! That is my new answer for everything!!!

Lily will surely be happy to say that she REALLY DID DO THIS........... now some of the others attached her name, I'm not so sure about :love:

The Penquin does seem like just "one of us" doesn't he and "his hired help", too! Helps to makes his philosophy toward walking/running/woggin seem so totally believable for the "regular folk" !

lizdotcom99 said:
Hello, I spoke to soemone at JBR Racing yesterday and they said they are THRILLED that we would want to represent in such a way! She needs to double check with the man himself...but she does not see this as a problem and will be calling back for more information about our little group!

Wow Liz...that's really exciting! thanks for working so hard on this!

I am looking forward to hearing great things from Mr. Penguin himself! That is so fine that it is receiving a good first reaction.

Hey Liz: Just wondered if there was any news or updates about the shirts.

Hey Dave,

I haven't heard anything more about the shirts yet, except what I told you guys earlier. Since they said it should not be a problem and we got the :thumbsup2 I figured we would present John Bingham with a shirt at Columbus...Molli, Lily Pat and I will be wearing a cotton version of the shirt since it is likley to be cold then...if that goes over well, then we could all get the process of coolmax shirts and know that the Penguin was OK with that. Does that sound like a plan?

Anyway that is what I know for now. More later!

That's a great idea Liz! You gotta get a picture of that! Let me know whenever we can order shirts, I'd love to have one or two for my training and races.

Will do...the Columbus race is April 1, so hopefully the week after that rqace we can get going on shirts.

That is the plan anyway!!! :thumbsup2

And I am sure we will have LOTS of pictures!!! :scared:

Tiger Lily 03 said:
Liz is bringing her camera???!!!! :earboy2: but I plan to memorialize everything like I so LOVE to do and am so good at!!!

Yeah, what she said!!! :lmao:

we're presenting John a shirt?? how cool! like at the expo? how fun! i look forward to chatting with him again, he is such a down to earth one of the gang type.

liz -- i just missed my mailman for today as i sit here and hear him buzz by, but i'll get your check in the mail tomorrow for my shirt orders

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!