Pick my resort!!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MMrules, Jul 13, 2013.

?

Pick my hotel for me!!!

1. Wilderness Lodge (woods view)

2. Polynesian (standard view)

3. Contemporary (garden view)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MMrules

MMrules DIS Veteran

So far WL is in the lead....and I do love it there so I will be happy if I pick my poll results...and I would have extra money in my pocket!!!

Just waiting to hear if I will be employed....the waiting is killing me!:crazy2:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

I voted for the Poly because of the fast boat and monorail travel to MK and the quick walk to the TTC for Epcot! :thumbsup2 When my kids were that age travel time was extremely important to us, they didn't have the patience to wait, and any time we could avoid a long bus line the better off they'd be. ;) We haven't had much luck with transportation at the WL, we've tried it a few times and we just can't seem to ever catch a bus without waiting forever.

Also the Poly rooms are larger, and with kids and luggage that is important too. My boys love the pool and the beach, plus the view can't be beat.

4. MMrules

MMrules DIS Veteran

We are living parallel lives ;). There are never enough points and the past few trips we had 2 rooms to bring family members to share the magic. Now, because of my generosity it's out of pocket I pay!!!! My DH still isn't 100% on board with going and has been saying "why do we have DVC if you are still going to pay?"....however, if the job comes through he can't complain!:)

5. MMrules

MMrules DIS Veteran

Well we decided to hold off on the summer and book in February using our DVC points. SO Wilderness Lodge Villas here we come!!!!

Thanks for everyones input!!! And WL did win over Poly by 1 vote!

6. blackmamba10000

blackmamba10000 always counting down till the next trip!

Glad you chose the Poly. This is truly as special resort! It's my family's favorite! Good luck with the job.

7. disd55

disd55 Mouseketeer

Our Family loves WL and when we went our boys were 11 and 8. They are 15 and 12 now and we are going back to WL next month. Its an amazing resort, can't go wrong with the electric water pageant and conveniency to MK. Although, if you can dish out the money for Poly, why not!