Pick my resort!!!!

Pick my hotel for me!!!

• Wilderness Lodge (woods view)

• Polynesian (standard view)

• Contemporary (garden view)

Results are only viewable after voting.
So far WL is in the lead....and I do love it there so I will be happy if I pick my poll results...and I would have extra money in my pocket!!!

Just waiting to hear if I will be employed....the waiting is killing me!:crazy2:

I voted for the Poly because of the fast boat and monorail travel to MK and the quick walk to the TTC for Epcot! :thumbsup2 When my kids were that age travel time was extremely important to us, they didn't have the patience to wait, and any time we could avoid a long bus line the better off they'd be. ;) We haven't had much luck with transportation at the WL, we've tried it a few times and we just can't seem to ever catch a bus without waiting forever.

Also the Poly rooms are larger, and with kids and luggage that is important too. My boys love the pool and the beach, plus the view can't be beat.

Hahaha. I literally had those exact 3 resorts listed to choose from as well. We nixed Polynesian because its just too expensive for right now, so it was really a toss up between the Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge. I love the convenience of of the Contemporary, the 5 minute walk to the Magic Kingdom, the monorail... We ended up choosing the Wilderness Lodge for theming and we wanted to stay on the club level, and Wilderness Lodge was the least expensive club level resort out of the 3 I was pricing. We have stayed there 2 other times and love it. We too are DVC owners and this particular trip we are paying out of pocket. Never enough points!!! LOL

We are living parallel lives ;). There are never enough points and the past few trips we had 2 rooms to bring family members to share the magic. Now, because of my generosity it's out of pocket I pay!!!! My DH still isn't 100% on board with going and has been saying "why do we have DVC if you are still going to pay?"....however, if the job comes through he can't complain!:)

Well we decided to hold off on the summer and book in February using our DVC points. SO Wilderness Lodge Villas here we come!!!!

Thanks for everyones input!!! And WL did win over Poly by 1 vote!

Glad you chose the Poly. This is truly as special resort! It's my family's favorite! Good luck with the job.

Our Family loves WL and when we went our boys were 11 and 8. They are 15 and 12 now and we are going back to WL next month. Its an amazing resort, can't go wrong with the electric water pageant and conveniency to MK. Although, if you can dish out the money for Poly, why not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter