Pick a restaurant...

disneyfor5

Mouseketeer
Not including character meals, if you had only ONE restaurant to eat at on your Disney vacation which would you choose? We are not doing the meal plan and would love to hear some choices. Thanks everyone!

I know I'll be in the minority here, but I'm going for it...
The Wave (any meal of the day)...:thumbsup2

I would chose O'hana for dinner. The food is delicious (minus the cold noodles yuck) and they serve you a lot of food. Definitely worth the money. Plus it is a fun atmosphere, and the Poly is a beautiful resort!

T-Rex for a fun, casual TS. For QS, WPE (Marketplace) for breakfast! ::yes::

Via Napoli (best pizza ever!)
Wolfgang Puck Express (not cheap for a QS place, but the best meal we've had)
The Plaza (its cheap, and delicious!)
With kids, TRex is awesome. (A lot of fun, and they have a good menu).

:thumbsup2

Right now: Either Be Our Guest or Monsieur Paul for dinner, just because we haven't been able to get in there yet and I'd like to try them.

Usually, though, for the best experience, I would head to Flying Fish.

Tough call... Citrico's. Although we had quite a meal at Artist Point last trip. And I would never say no to Jiko either.

There are several that I enjoy going to, but the one restaurant we always go to when we are back home in WDW is Narcoossee's. I love watching the Electric Light Parade go by and then watching Wishes. The service has always been excellent, I personally enjoy the atmosphere (though some say it can be a bit noisy), I absolutely love the surf & turf, and the almond crusted cheese cake is among the best desserts in all of WDW. :thumbsup2

Honestly, I couldn't pick just one. We are going in June and we are not getting the dining plan but we are using Tables in Wonderland.

We have more ADRs than we would have for the dining plan credits!

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter