Photos

marv

Mouseketeer
I have a 128 and a 16mb cards for my digi camera. These will proberly get used up quikely, so i wanted some advice on any photo shops in the kissimmee area or around, that will download of the cards onto a disc, as well as print out your pictures.

Thankyou Marv

I would consider getting more cards to start with. A 128 mb card will not be enough for even a days worth of photos. Unless you are taking them at a very low resolution and then you won't be able to print larger photos.

I recently purchased a Vosonic XS-Drive II (http://www.xs-drive.com) on Ebay for my travels. It's a portable hard drive with a card reader built in for about any card you can come up with. You take your pictures then transfer them to the drive for storage and download to your home PC. I got it to avoid taking along a laptop when I travel. I've used it once so far and it worked fine. On the down side, you can't view the pictures you have transferred to the drive but with the newer ones it looks like you can (see the web site). If you can't find them on Ebay take a look on http://www.compgeeks.com/. They had them when I was shopping. The hard drive is purchased separately but it can be whatever size you want.

Depending on how much you take pictures I'd also say a bigger card may be in order. My 3.2 megapixel camera will store about 160 pictures in 256 Meg on the highest quality (JPEG). For me that's a day or two easy. If you take a lot of pictures though it may run short.

There is a walgreens in the area, and they will transfer your photos to isk for around $4. Some walgreens run a managers special, and 4x6 prints are .20 each. That is what we are doing. Hope this helps~KPmom::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter