Photos restored + Index for Yet Another Happiest Place on Earth Report

SusanEllen

DIS Veteran
I finally found and restored all the missing photos. I apologize for removing them and hope you'll take another look if you read one of the reports during the past few days when so many of the photos couldn't be seen. If you love Disneyland, too, I hope you'll enjoy seeing them. If you haven't been to Disneyland yet, I hope something in my report--words or photos--might pique your interest and get you to thinking about a trip there some day.

Here are the links to my reports so far.

Pre-trip Report

Day One, June 9th

Day Two, June 10th

Day Two, Part 2

Day Three, June 11th

Day Four, June 12th

Day Four, Part 2

I'm working on three more days and will add the links to those as soon as I post the days.

oh have just seen there are no more apart from day 4 part 2. This could mean I can get on with my life, but will have to wait until September to read them once they do appear.

They are so brilliant. Thank you so very much. We have been to Disneyland California but in 1999 and stayed at howard johnson so was just not the same. can't wait to go back again one day after reading your reports. also maybe there will be dvc villas as well

the other susan

oh have just seen there are no more apart from day 4 part 2. This could mean I can get on with my life, but will have to wait until September to read them once they do appear.

They are so brilliant. Thank you so very much. We have been to Disneyland California but in 1999 and stayed at howard johnson so was just not the same. can't wait to go back again one day after reading your reports. also maybe there will be dvc villas as well

the other susan

The DVC villas are well under way Susan. We had a birds eye view of them when we were out there last week.

DSCF0540.jpg

We never made the trip out to the sales centre to see the models but I believe the DVC section of the hotel is supposed to be finished by next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter