Photos on cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Disneymom73007, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Disneymom73007

Disneymom73007 Earning My Ears

Should we prepurchase our photos on CD? I hear it sells out...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

I've never heard of them not letting you buy your pictures on CD. You do need to pay for it early in the cruise. That is the only way you will be able to get them to add missing pictures to it as you find them.

4. halfmonkey

halfmonkey Mouseketeer

Sorry to ask such a basic question for some people, but can someone explain this photo cd thing? Is this referring to when Disney staff walk around and take pictures of you? If so, do you give them some kind of card or something where they know that all pictures are part of a family? Is this what this thread is referring to then where you can buy all of the pictures and have them put it on a cd?

5. wdwwishes

wdwwishes DIS Veteran

There are a few different options to buying your on board pics, the cd being one of them. This is a cd of the pictures taken of you and your family on board, it won't sell out. You order at any time during your cruise and pick it up the morning you leave the ship.

6. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

They use facial recognition software to assign pictures to each stateroom. Mistakes can be made though, which is why you need to check daily. Sometimes they scan your KTTW card, but not always.