Photos of our Fairytale Wedding - WP/ADH/Illuminations

Malibelle,
We had 100 people. We decided not to use the 3 person tables and I think it worked out well. Yes people are a little further away but it looks better to fill out that big room. We also had 2 tables of 10 put on the dance floor for each set of parents and their immediate family which left us with plenty of room to dance.
We went with the 8 hour Disney photography package and then had them add on one extra hour so we could capture Illuminations.
Advice for anyone else taking fireworks pictures - they use a slow shutter speed for the pictures so once they start snapping you cannot move. So make sure you hair is in place in the back and then when they tell you to turn around and smile, try to hold a relaxed, normal smile (not like my stiff one)!

Thanks! that sounds perfect. We are having 2 tables of 8 and I really wasn't planning on using the tables of 3. I am glad it worked out well.

Your photos are beautiful!! What a gorgeous couple you two make!! Your dress was beautiful-- who designed it? Also, I LOVED your cake... which cake was it??? Thank you for sharing, and congratulations!!! :goodvibes

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!! What a lovely couple! And your dress, your flowers, your maid's dresses (love how your MOH's dress is different but complimentary to the other dresses), your cake, your reception - just beautiful!! Congratulations!!

I got so many compliments on my dress and would you believe it is from David's Bridal? I'm pretty sure our cake was called Roses and Drapes and we chose to use fresh floral on it (you could have floral made out of icing instead). Our unity candles were from Michael's and then Disney did the flowers.
Thanks to all for the compliments!! I read this board every day before I got married at Disney, so feel free to ask me any questions. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter