Photos of Guest Decorated Windows

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by shaunaday, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Momtwoboys647

Momtwoboys647 Earning My Ears

Can you tell me where you got your mickey shaped character ears for your window please. Thank you

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. HappyGal

HappyGal DIS Veteran

Whose window are you referring to? For mine, I made them out of scrapbooking paper.

4. Optragirl

Optragirl Earning My Ears

The doors are magnetic. We decorated ours with some of the character Mickey heads on magnets last September. Although I was a little surprised when our Perry Mickey head went missing, my boys got a kick out of saying Where's Perry?

5. LSANTI

LSANTI Earning My Ears

Hi all we are 5 days away from our trip and I was wondering its our family's first time going (I went as a kid) and we are staying at the Art of Ani in a little mermaid room. Has anyone decorated a door to indicate an allergy (so mouse keeping knows we have a nut allergy) as well my eldest (5) has her first wiggly tooth that I have a feeling might fall out while we are there and the baby is cutting his first tooth should I decorate?

6. RD-SOX

RD-SOX Mouseketeer

We have always decorated our window and door when we stay. Usually a value or mod resort. For the first time on an upcoming trip we will be at a deluxe. We will be at the Beach/Yacht Club. I am not sure which due to the fact I will be attending a convention so it will not be my choice which side we are on. Will I be able to decorate? It just doesn't seem as fun with an indoor entrance...

7. GoonieBride

GoonieBride Mouseketeer

8. Calirya

Calirya Cali meets her 'Rella for the 1st time Nov 13!

Any decorated WBC windows?

9. AngiTN

AngiTN DIS Veteran

Hoping to get some advice.... looking to decorate our room at WL (CL) for DGD's 5th Birthday. What are some of the tools used to attach things to walls, etc? The Scotch hooks? I've been frantically cutting things with my Cricut but haven't worked out how to hang/display it all.

10. 3Rouselings

3Rouselings Counting down to our third trip May 2015!

I am staying at AoA in May and I would like to decorate but I am not sure if people are doing it! I am assuming that all the doors are magnetic so I am going to buy some magnetic strips to attach our decorations. So excited!

11. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies <font color=blue>I am subscribing to this thread j

This thread made me smile when I saw it when I remembered a comment made by a guest as we were waiting for ME on our last trip. She mentioned that she had seen some of the rooms at the resort decorated and asked "Do those folk live here at the resort?" That really tickled me!

12. mom2taylorandemily

mom2taylorandemily Not so patiently waiting our next trip to Disney..

Yay! I can finally add mine!!

First is the window I did showing DDs Sweet 16 birthday:
    [​IMG]

We had a corner room, and we also decorated the other window as well for Christmas:
    [​IMG]

We were at CBR in Martinique Building 26, and had a great time!

13. HappyGal

HappyGal DIS Veteran

You were prepared! Looks fantastic!

14. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

I've never decorated the room/walls - I would guess the only thing allowed would be those hooks - but I would double check to be sure you can even use those.
    For the windows I always use the suction cup hooks and fishing line to hang our decorations. The suction cups also work on the mirrors. :)

15. KyWildcatGirl01

KyWildcatGirl01 Mouseketeer

Anyone decorate at Shades of Green?! This is my DS's first trip so I wanted to do something special!!:cool1:

16. AngiTN

AngiTN DIS Veteran

Thanks. I've got lots of the Scotch hooks in every shape and type. Some of that tacky putty stuff. And I found numerous other removable materials to try out. I think I got one of everything. I'll hope for the best and improvise if they say no to them.

17. mom2taylorandemily

mom2taylorandemily Not so patiently waiting our next trip to Disney..

Thank you so much!!!!

18. ZoeisMommy

ZoeisMommy ºoº Earning My Ears

okay so it only took me like 4 months to get around to posting lol...but this is from our trip the last week in November :)

(i was inspired by a previous posters design)

[​IMG]

19. Tarheel Mom

Tarheel Mom Mouseketeer

OMGosh that is beautiful ~ you did an amazing job!!!

20. Goofysrus

Goofysrus Mouseketeer

Your window looks amazing!!
    Did you use a cricut or similar device?
    My daughter and I are doing 3 themed windows for May and are addicted to laminating! Haha

21. tmdgm

tmdgm Earning My Ears

where do you find these mickeys?