Photos of Guest Decorated Windows

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by shaunaday, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Robin K

Robin K DIS Veteran

We got our window clings at Walmart and Walgreeens.
    A friend said they had cute ones at the Super Dollar Tree but I never made it over there...we leave Tuesday!:hyper: And NOTHING else will fit in those suitcases...:rotfl2:
    If anyone is at FQ Sept 4-17 we will be there with decorated windows!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. KristiKat

KristiKat DIS Veteran

Would love to see some pics of your window when you return to the boards after your trip. Your the second person to mention Dollar Tree so I will have to find the nearest one and check them out.

4. KristiKat

KristiKat DIS Veteran

Our Party City has a small Mardi Gras section but it's sad, lol. Thanks for checking and thanks for the links. Haven't had a chance to look at them yet, I'm supposed to be working, lol.

5. KristiKat

KristiKat DIS Veteran

Ordered the Mardi Gras lights from Amazon last night. Feels kind of odd buying them for a trip that's 5 months away but I like to have things planned out as to what I'm going to do rather than trying to find the stuff at the last minute and ending up not being about to do the window as I'm hoping to.

6. missx0xdelaney

missx0xdelaney Mouseketeer

Love this thread! I have so many ideas brewing now for my January trip!

7. Sara1Babe

Sara1Babe Mouseketeer

From CSR 2011
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. KristiKat

KristiKat DIS Veteran

Great pics! I can't wait to decorate in Feb. I've been getting so many ideas from this thread.

9. mickey1968

mickey1968 DIS Veteran

10. JavArmy

JavArmy DIS Veteran

11. KristiKat

KristiKat DIS Veteran

Your decorations look cute. Can't wait to see your window pics. I was just at our Walgreens today and they have a lot of cute Disney Halloween window clings. I also saw some Minnie and Mickey scarecrows, about 15 inches tall, they would be very cute sitting in a window.

12. ZoeisMommy

ZoeisMommy ºoº Earning My Ears

I seen all that CUTE stuff!! Can't wait till Halloween is over and the Xmas stuff cones out for our trip ♥

13. djandpaulsmom

djandpaulsmom djandpaulsmom

Thanks for the tip.. I just got back from Walgreens and picked some up... super excited!!!!:bitelip:

14. mickey1968

mickey1968 DIS Veteran

I was at Walmart yesterday and saw some cute Disney decorations there too. I wouldn't let myself get anything else since I bought so much at Walgreens!

15. Breagh

Breagh Earning My Ears

Myself, & 3 friends (one of which is fellow Diser, Meloramelora) are going to the world in August 2013! It will be everyone's very first trip to the World ever and I really wanted to decorate our door & window at Pop. Now I have some awesome ideas! Thanks to everyone whose shared :thumbsup2

16. utkscvol1

utkscvol1 DIS Veteran

I picked up some halloween gel window clings from target to decorate our window with at pofq. Love seeing the decorated windows!

17. missx0xdelaney

missx0xdelaney Mouseketeer

I work at Target and not only do we have lots of Halloween decorations out, we have the Christmas lights out too! (Including the Mickey head lights! As well as Cars, Toy Story and Princess snowflake strings)

18. ZoeisMommy

I MUST find those....we are going at Christmas and would love to have those :)

19. KristiKat

KristiKat DIS Veteran

Bump! Doesn't anybody out there have new window pics to post?

20. ZoeisMommy

I will in 50 days. Been crafting and constructing something amazing. Only to remember AoA has 2 small windows :-( and I measured everything for Pops BIG window.

21. KristiKat

KristiKat DIS Veteran

I'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures. It will be 130 days before I can post mine.