Photos from Fantasy Eastern Concierge cruise

What do you most look forward to doing on the Fantasy?

• Riding the Aquaduck

• Dining in Palo and/or Remy

• Relaxing in the Rainforest Room

• Solving a Midship Detective Agency crime

• Shopping on shore and/or on ship

• Sailing with Mickey and Minnie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you for your review. We upgraded to a T at the port for our 4 night Dream last fall and loved it. One of the nicest things for us was the higher ceiling height in the showers. I'm 6', and DW said I've had <1" of clearance in the shubs of our usual staterooms. She said they're so low, she feels tall at 5'3". Did it seem like your category V had a higher ceiling in the shower?

Thank you for your review. We've only looked at the first 2 pages, but it has been very helpful for us, as we think about upgrading this fall's 7 night cruise.

Thanks for reading!

My sister and I are both tall: 5'10" and 6'0" and I think the showers were high in cat V like the T. The shower had the rain shower from above and was plenty tall as I recall. Of course the T is nicer in general but as far as hight I think it was the same.

I really enjoyed the Cat V and the amenities that go along with it. I wish the older ships had this room type.

Thanks for the fantastic TR! We did an Eastern Caribbean cruise last year in a concierge room with veranda. We loved it so much and booked another cruise while on board. We are going in April and this time we are staying in a one bedroom :woohoo: We can't wait!! We did excursions last year in St. Maarten and St. Thomas. We will be staying on the ship in St. Thomas and we are going to San Juan this time and getting off the ship briefly. We figure it's a great time to take advantage of so many people being shore side. Then three days at WDW at Boardwalk :thumbsup2 Thanks again for the memories!!!!

loved reading all of this, makes me wish the days would pass quicker so we can go on our next cruise in May:)

Thank you so much for this fabulous report! I loved seeing all the photos of the Concierge Stateroom. We'll be on the Fantasy in one of the rooms in April, so it was great to see more detailed photos of that area. Usually you only see photos of the Suites and Lounge.

I just found your report and read it through in one sitting! My Fantasy cruise is coming up and I'm going with my sister, and I loved your dual commentary and photos. I especially loved that one of you is planner because we're like that too. However, you made concierge sound so good that I'll have to keep that in mind for a (hopefully) future cruise.

After reading your fantastic TR you convinced us to book concierge for our first cruise in January 2014. Thanks!

BEST TRIP REPORT EVER!!! I REALLY want to try the concierge, but am so bummed that they don't the obb discount. :( Thank you so much for all of the info!

Thank you so much for you indepth review of the concierge level Fantasy cruise! We are boarding this fall with our 2 boys and my in-laws! My husband and I have been on CCL, but no one else going has been on a cruise! Your wonderful review has lessened my worries! Thanks!

I am so glad this trip report continues to be of use! Thank you for posting and reading!

We are gearing up for our next cruise across the Panama in May. Mom and Dad will be concierge and my sister and I have the connecting room again (but ours isn't concierge). We are all really looking forward to it!

Hope to do another trip report this summer - stay tuned...

:goodvibes

:laundy: I am doing laundry and starting to pack and my trip on Fantasy is still 20 days away! Your wonderful trip report has me getting more and more excited! :cool1:

This really makes me want to go on a cruise soon!!
thanks for sharing!

Glad you enjoyed it and that it was useful to you. I'm just a week away from my next cruise - the Panama Canal on the Wonder. I'll do a trip report when I return and plan to take lots of photos again. Best wishes for your cruise!

HI

Thank you so much for sharing we will be in concierge in December and this was awesome.:thumbsup2

Thank you for a great trip report. The pictures were amazing. My husband and I will be on the Fantasy May 2014 and your report was very helpful. I think we will get a cabana and see if someone will share it with us to help with the cost. Thanks again.

I just spent the better part of today reading and enjoying your postings and pictures. It really helped me alot. I am taking my 2 DGDs March 2014. I think I am as excited as they are. I booked in February and by the tie I booked the only concierge suites were 3 on deck 11. We will be in 11010. You made planning so much easier.

I would love the Cabana but not sure if I want to spend that much for me and 2 little girls age 9 and 10 who would rather spend their time in the water.

Anyway, you have given me plenty to think about and I thank you so much!pixiedust:

I'll be on the Panama Canal cruise with you! We are sooooo excited!

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't read this before. I hope you had a wonderful time. Perhaps we met and didn't know it! This trip was a little more difficult because the vacation happened to fall in a difficult time for our family with my mother loosing both a sister and a brother-in-law just a few weeks before this cruise, so it was hard for us to relax, but the Panama was an incredible experience. I'll do a photo trip report soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter