Photos from Fantasy Eastern Concierge cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by jegsnakkernorsk, Jun 3, 2012.

?

What do you most look forward to doing on the Fantasy?

1. Riding the Aquaduck

2. Dining in Palo and/or Remy

3. Relaxing in the Rainforest Room

4. Solving a Midship Detective Agency crime

5. Shopping on shore and/or on ship

6. Sailing with Mickey and Minnie

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Holly123

Holly123 Holly,Andy and Henry

I still love reading your trip review even though I have read it three times already! I was wondering if you noticed any families in concierge staterooms decorating their doors? I was planning on putting some magnets on the doors but then I read that because of the different material the magnets would not work. Then I read that perhaps a stronger magnet would do the trick. I know that tape damages the door so I am at a little bit of a loss if magnets are out.
    Any information is appreciated. Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jegsnakkernorsk

jegsnakkernorsk long time lurker

I'm so glad you enjoyed the report. I don't think you can put things on the Concierge room doors. I didn't see any on our cruise in concierge.

4. jegsnakkernorsk

I was just in WDW today!!! I will soon post on Mom, Sis, and my trip to EPCOT for Food & Wine and staying at the Boardwalk Inn. We were surprised with an upgrade to the concierge level!!!! Photos and full story to come - I'll share the link here when I have it started. :thumbsup2

Thanks for appreciating my sense of humor!

have fun!:cool1:

I'm so glad for you - :cheer2: Bet your husband loves it even more than you!

thanks!

5. jedijill

jedijill <font color=red>Chiefs fan living in Bronco countr

Congrats on the upgrade! Can't wait to hear more.

Jill in CO

6. jegsnakkernorsk

Thanks, Jill. I did create a new thread but it is not the one I thought I would.
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46369054#post46369054

I learned that my friend since 1st grade and a much bigger Disney fan (CindyIsMyFave is her disboards name) passed away of breast cancer (her 34 birthday was just last month). She never shared that she had cancer. Instead, she only wanted to talk about past Disney trips and future Disney trips. She lived the magic of Mickey. Such a kind and wonderful person. If anyone has suggestions on a way to remember her and her love of Disney... the family doesn't have donations request - was thinking maybe there is something with sending kids to Disney???

7. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

Condolences to you and to your friend's family. :grouphug:

There is an organization, Give Kids The World, that the DIS supports. They are located in Kissimmee off of 192. You could look into making a donation to them in honor of your childhood friend.

I just saw this posted by DIS and thought it might be a nice way to honor your friend and also make a donation to GKTW: http://www.wdwinfo.com/flattie-vacations.htm

8. speedo

speedo Mouseketeer

Thank you! I will look into this!

9. Babs417

Babs417 DIS Veteran

Sorry about your loss, I did enjoy all your other post.:grouphug:

10. kimsue68

kimsue68 Mouseketeer

That baby is SOOOO precious!! You should send that to disney!!!:cutie:

11. kimsue68

kimsue68 Mouseketeer

HI MOM!!:hug:

12. DisneyDream2B

DisneyDream2B Mouseketeer

Thank you for this trip report and especially for the great photos. The vow renewal ceremony photos were especially nice.

I wondered if you could share with us the cabin number for your friends with the large aft veranda? Couldn't get over the size of it!

13. wl1117

wl1117 Mouseketeer

OMG!! That's MY BABY!!! :rotfl: It's my daughter, Alexandra. I just was about to post that we were on your same sailing and also staying in Concierge (Room 12008). Then I saw the pic! That's so funny. I'd love a copy of it if you don't mind. Send me a PM and I'll send you my email address. Weren't Andy, Julia and PJ the best?! We'll be sailing in two weeks on the Magic and are sooo hoping at least one of them will be there.

14. jilljill

You can right click the picture and save it to your computer.
    OMG...she is such a cutie.

How did you like the veranda in 12008? We're in 12510 in January.

15. wl1117

wl1117 Mouseketeer

Thanks! We think so. :thumbsup2

We loved it! We'd definitely try to book one of the extended balcony rooms again if we go on the Dream or Fantasy. We liked it so much, that we were booked in room 12508 on the Dream in November for our anniversary, but had to reschedule to the Magic in 2 weeks. I'm hoping we like the Concierge there as well as we did the Fantasy. I posted some balcony pics on another thread earlier today. They weren't the best pictures of the space, but it'll give you some idea anyways. :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3007428

16. jilljill

Thanks for the link, I haven't been on the main DCL boards yet today.

Concierge on the Magic is nice, but there is not a lounge. Your concierge will try and get in touch with you each afternoon in your stateroom.

17. speedo

speedo Mouseketeer

That is amazing! She is so cute. Of course, I'd be happy to send you the full size of the picture. will send you a pm.

Andy, Julia and PJ were absolutely the best.

I hope you have a great time on the Magic!

18. speedo

speedo Mouseketeer

Thanks!

The aft cabin our friends were in was: 9672. It was really a fantastic veranda.

19. Majordis

Majordis Mouseketeer

Hi,
    We will be in 12518 in May. Can you tell me if this stateroom has a pull-down bunk?

20. speedo

speedo Mouseketeer

I am not 100% on this but I believe it did. I know the couch pulled out to be fairly large. It isn't like the other couches in the non-concierge rooms that flip to become a single bed. The couch pulls out to a double bed.

21. PaDisneyCouple

PaDisneyCouple DIS Veteran

Thank you for your review. We upgraded to a T at the port for our 4 night Dream last fall and loved it. One of the nicest things for us was the higher ceiling height in the showers. I'm 6', and DW said I've had <1" of clearance in the shubs of our usual staterooms. She said they're so low, she feels tall at 5'3". Did it seem like your category V had a higher ceiling in the shower?

Thank you for your review. We've only looked at the first 2 pages, but it has been very helpful for us, as we think about upgrading this fall's 7 night cruise.