Photopass Urgent Question

Toy Story

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I went to bed last night thinking oh I better check when my photopass expires, but was thinking surely they would send an email reminder.

Nope - have logged in tonight and my images are gone! We had gone through and updated some, but due to a DD who has lots of homework the photopass slid from my mind.

Any advice appreciated....

ETA - have just checked their policy which says they will email - I did not recieve and email....

Is there a "contact us" link that might have a number or an email address? I remember reading some where once about someone who logged back onto their photopass account a year after their trip and their photos had reappeared, so I don't think they are deleted from everything, they might still be on some server somewhere :confused3

Try asking on one of the busier boards, you'll be more likely to come across someone who's had a similar problem.

I hope you get them back. I hate losing photos.

Thanks Bec,

I have sent an email.

I was working on calendar dates not actual days in the month - my brain was still in holiday mode:scared1:

I will ask on another board.

ETA - have just posed question on Themepark and Strategies Board

I'm sure you'll get a resolution, surely it wouldn't be too hard to bring them back if they're going to make a sale out of it. :confused3

I got a reminder in my junk email two days ago that my photos will expire starting the 14th. They expire 30 days after they were taken. I know you can pay to have that extended. I don't know about how to retrieve them though. Hopefully you hear back soon. Good luck!

argh - no reminder - not even a reminder to purchase an extended date! I thought it was 30 days from when you lodged your card...

I'm pretty sure it is 30 days after the 1st card was lodged, and that's how those photopass shares used to work.

So you prepaid for a CD and they deleted your photos before you could order it? Then I'm certain you'll get some sort of resolution.

How long ago do you think it expired?

I thought I lodged the card on the 5th or 6th May Australia time - I can't remember the time so not sure what the date was in the USA.

All sorted:thumbsup2 I called the Photopass people and the photos are back - she said I may not have the box ticked to receive emails - :confused3 - my account has a tick in the box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter