PhotoPass Share?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by ekelrock, Mar 6, 2013.

1. ekelrock

ekelrock Earning My Ears

Hey everyone!

Me and my girlfriend just got back from WDW and were looking to order our PhotoPass pictures when ::BAM:: we saw how expensive it was. We only got a few dozen pictures so the $150+ is a bit out of our price range... In hindsight, we probably should have looked into this and planned ahead, but we were first timers and neither of us even knew the PhotoPass service existed.

So, anyone looking to do a PhotoPass Share? Send me a PM!

Thanks guys and have a great trip!!!

2. alyssa810

alyssa810 <font color=purple>It's much more fun on the boat<

No more sharing allowed here, but there's page on facebook devoted to shares. Hit that up and you could have some luck joining a group.

3. ekelrock

ekelrock Earning My Ears

thanks Alyssa810, I'll check that out and see what I can find...

4. erincon23

erincon23 <font color=blue>Everyone must have gotten a life

It's going to be kind of tough to find a Photopass share once you've already left WDW. Your better bet might be to get a refund on the prepaid account and just order the photos you want individually. If you've already opened your account and looked at the photos, the clock is ticking -- you'd have to find someone who's going in the next two weeks -- you have 30 days from the first photo to OPEN the account, and once you open the account, you have 30 days to then edit and order. So your second 30-day clock is already running.