Photopass Share Question

Aurora410

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I figure since this is where the photopass share threads are, this is the right place to put it.

I am in a share for our upcoming trip in October. I am planning on doing the Grand Floridian photo shoot as well. Is there a way to put those pictures on the group CD or should I just buy the CD from the shoot? Does anyone know how much it costs to get the CD from *JUST* the photo shoot?

TIA

:goodvibes

You can put them on the group cd. I've done this a couple of times. The only caveat is that I think only one member of the group can do it for $25. The following sessions are $49. So, make sure no one else in your group is going to do a photo session or else you'll probably want to divide the cost out equally. Even at $49, though, the photo sessions are a bargain IMO. You pay for the session at the time you arrive for your photo shoot.

I don't know about buying a cd of just the session. I don't know of any discounted cd for just the session, so I think you'd end up buying your own photopass cd for either $99 pre-paid or $125 afterwards. That would make it pointless to join a group. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter