Photopass Pre-order - Have any UK customers received the email?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by steve76, Nov 14, 2009.

1. steve76

steve76 Mouseketeer

Just out of interest, have any customers booking with Disney UK (resort package, without flights) received the email offering the Photopass pre-order discount?

I'm about 25 days from my visit, and the trip was booked in January, so according to the information posted, I think I should have received my email by now.

I have emailed Photopass, saying that I believe that I meet the criteria posted on the Photopass website. They gave a stock reply stating what the criteria were - not exactly helpful. I have a booking at the Yacht Club, and I am signed up for all the promotional emails. I have checked my spam.

The only thing I can think of is if Disney UK is considered a 'travel agency' and therefore we're not eligible.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wickesy

wickesy <font color=royalblue>Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love y

Reading the discussions on the Facebook page it seems that the whole thing is a real mess and almost nobody is getting the code without having to phone and speak to the Photopass department.

4. Disneynutinlondon

Disneynutinlondon <font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t

I've booked a package so if someone could please give me the photopass number to ring so I can organise it when next August rolls round

5. steve76

steve76 Mouseketeer

Update - I emailed Photopass back, stating again that I believed I satisfied the criteria, and could they tell me if I was eligible and if so send me the offer. After waiting three days, they then replied with exactly the same 'cut and paste' text. Arghhh! <bangs head against brick wall>.

6. TraceyL

TraceyL <font color=red>Always planning........<br><font c

I'm still waiting for mine (not that I really need it). I gt the same standard reply when I emailed :snooty:

7. Ware Bears

Ware Bears Bring me that horizon Moderator

I just emailed them ~ then when I read this post wished I hadn't bothered as I'm sure we'll get the same bog standard reply. :mad:

I think I'll give them a ring tomorrow.