1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Photopass plus for a group

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by higgy66, Mar 18, 2013.

1. higgy66

higgy66 <font color=deeppink>I have to force myself to go

Can anyone advise how this would work for the photos at Chef Mickeys etc

There are 3 families going so I'm ordering the photo plus pass for the whole group

I understand how the rides will work as we will make a note of the numbers and add to the card while in the parks

How will the photos at Chef Mickey's work - will they let us add 3 family photos

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. orangetiggs

orangetiggs Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

Yes they will but you can only choose one hard copy, so we had three families last year and on the cd we have lots of chef mickey photos but we had to choose which photo we wanted printed, same with tusker house as well

The ride photos have to be added to the master red photoplus card within 48hours. Everyone in our group got normal photopass cards and i had the master one that comes in the post. Then atthe end of the holiday i added all the other cards to the master

4. Wills Mom

Wills Mom DIS Veteran

I was just about to post this exact question! Thanks OP! Also just want to find out if we order the photopass + for our group do we get one CD in the post or how does that work? There are 4 different households going on our trip. I really don't have a clue how photopass works! We order it, bring our card with us and add pics as we go right? Then when we get home we edit our pics online and order the physical CD to print the pics?

5. orangetiggs

orangetiggs Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

We downloaded ours so didnt have to wait fir the cd then my husband saved them onto cds ourselves and gave then to the different families

6. Wills Mom

Wills Mom DIS Veteran

Oh thanks! I didnt even realise that was an option! :goodvibes

7. irenep

irenep DIS Veteran

I am so glad this question was asked as I would really like to do the PP+ but was wondering how it would work for our trip this summer. It's just one family but a wide range in ages/energy levels so there's no way we would all be together all the time.
    This really helps:thumbsup2

Will be able to get 3 weeks out of it though?

8. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies <font color=blue>I am subscribing to this thread j

It's not a deal breaker. It only costs about 99p for a 10x8 enlargement print here :)

It's a nice option but there is a limit to how many you can have on your account to be able to do the download so just check. We always have way too many and ours come on 5-7 CD's

Yes but you need to ask.

9. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

You can only download if you have less then 700 photos there was only 3 of us for 2 weeks we has over 1,000 after editing x

10. Wills Mom

Wills Mom DIS Veteran

So if we did have over 700 and had to get them posted could we burn the disc onto my laptop and then copy them off ourselves?

11. Elise79

Elise79 Moderator Moderator

Yes, I always copy them off on to my computer. Would be easy to burn them to another disk.

12. Wills Mom

Wills Mom DIS Veteran