Photopass Locations

PrincessYessenia

DVC Member - AKV
Anyone have a list of locations and possibly times for all the photopass locations in both parks? Last time we only took pictures at 3 or 4 of the locations, so getting the photopass cd wasn't worth it but next month we plan on taking as many pictures as we can! Thanks if anyone can help. princess:

In Post #1 of this thread, Justkeepswimmin compiled a list:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1764912

I assume you have also looked at our "Photopass Poses: the Cheeser the Better" thread (DL Community board)? Because many of the PP locations change (especially as all the work on DCA is being done), and because some of the photographers will not tell you about certain magic shots they can do or certain poses that are fun to do, and because some of the online lists on website may not be totally updated, I think one good tip is to go to the very end/last page of our "Photopass Poses: the Cheesier the Better" thread in the Community section and work your way backward. The reason I say to do this is because if you start at the beginning of the thread, you will see some poses or magic shots that are no longer available. If you start at the end and work backward, you will see things that are more current first.

ETA: Allears also has a list, but don't know if it is current:

http://allears.net/dlr/tp/dl-ppass.htm

I have to say, I was disappointed with Photopass out in Disneyland. I was thinking of getting the CD, so I was searching out Photopass photographers, but had such a hard time finding them! Wound up only taking pictures in 3 locations :(

That sounds like a bummer. We'll be in the parks for an entire week, so hopefully we have enough time to find all of the photographers. If they're not there one day we could always try the next. Sorry to hear you didn't have much luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter