Photopass for $99?

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by Amy0507, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Amy0507

Amy0507 Earning My Ears

Where do you buy this? Do you buy it before you leave home?
    Thanks ;)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. shopn24seven

shopn24seven DIS Veteran

I think you can.
    Glad I didn't pre-pay it. My pics looked less than perfect. Only liked 2 out of MANY. :confused3

4. shaunaday

shaunaday Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, i

Yes, you can buy it before your trip at that price. Let me highly suggest looking for a Photopass Share on the Budget Board though...

When we went, I paid only $10 to join the photopass share and got all the pictures I wanted (and then some).

5. shopn24seven

shopn24seven DIS Veteran

THAT IS AWESOME.
    I may do that for our next trip. ;)

6. lynn46356

lynn46356 DIS Veteran

Photopass shares are great if they work. We paid and got into a share this year and sadly didn't receive any of our pictures. There were a lot of problems and I believe at least two other people didn't get their photos either. Next time I'll purchase the photopass for myself only. We took tons of photopass pictures and didn't use our camera because we thought we would be getting those pictures and received none in return. Be careful! Happy Planning.

Lynn

7. Amy0507

Amy0507 Earning My Ears

Oh no!! That is terrible! I am so sad for you :hug:

8. myladyisatramp

myladyisatramp myladyisatramp

I purchased the 99 photopass, I didn't share though just did my own. I thought it was good, the only problem was I didn't check the pics while at the parks so when I got it there were someof just my kids infront of the castle during the Xmas party that didn't come out. I was bummed lucky I had one in my camera. But I like all the others and how I could put the borders and things on them, tinkerbell in the girls hands and such. If you buy a few pics in the park it would cost you close to that and you can have way more, bring them to walgreens or CVS make prints for 15 cents a piece.

9. raven69david

raven69david I am a Superuser. Got a problem with that?!

10. dltnboz3mom

dltnboz3mom Mouseketeer

How do you get that cool monorail on your post? I love it.:cheer2: