Photopass for $99?

I think you can.
Glad I didn't pre-pay it. My pics looked less than perfect. Only liked 2 out of MANY. :confused3

Yes, you can buy it before your trip at that price. Let me highly suggest looking for a Photopass Share on the Budget Board though...

When we went, I paid only $10 to join the photopass share and got all the pictures I wanted (and then some).

Photopass shares are great if they work. We paid and got into a share this year and sadly didn't receive any of our pictures. There were a lot of problems and I believe at least two other people didn't get their photos either. Next time I'll purchase the photopass for myself only. We took tons of photopass pictures and didn't use our camera because we thought we would be getting those pictures and received none in return. Be careful! Happy Planning.

Lynn

Photopass shares are great if they work. We paid and got into a share this year and sadly didn't receive any of our pictures. There were a lot of problems and I believe at least two other people didn't get their photos either. Next time I'll purchase the photopass for myself only. We took tons of photopass pictures and didn't use our camera because we thought we would be getting those pictures and received none in return. Be careful! Happy Planning.

Lynn

Oh no!! That is terrible! I am so sad for you :hug:

I purchased the 99 photopass, I didn't share though just did my own. I thought it was good, the only problem was I didn't check the pics while at the parks so when I got it there were someof just my kids infront of the castle during the Xmas party that didn't come out. I was bummed lucky I had one in my camera. But I like all the others and how I could put the borders and things on them, tinkerbell in the girls hands and such. If you buy a few pics in the park it would cost you close to that and you can have way more, bring them to walgreens or CVS make prints for 15 cents a piece.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!