Photopass Effects

Pegasus928

DIS Veteran
When we go in October we will be making use of the Photopass photographers - as we have the last 2 trips :thumbsup2<O:p</O:p
Whilst reading some trip reports I have noticed that there seem to be a lot of effects that the photographers can apply to these photos - you know the sort of thing, Tinkerbell in your hands, holding onto balloons etc.<O:p</O:p
Does anyone know if there is a site somewhere that lists all the different effects that are available? Are you even allowed to ask for a certain effect - or is it purely at the discretion of the photographer?<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
It might be an idea if anyone who has a photo with an effect on it posts it here so everyone can see what it is possible to do. <O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
Here's the only 2 that we have had done so far.

<O:p
image036.jpg
</O:p

<O:p
image004.jpg
</O:p

<O:p</O:pThe first one was taken on Main Street MK, the second in front of the Tree of Life in AK.</O:p<O:p</O:p

Thanks Wayne - thats exactly what I was after :thumbsup2

I would still like to see peoples pics though - to see what some of these effects look like in 'real life' so to speak

Steve, stitchkingdom.com is another site that lists all the photopass effects.

We noticed that not all photopass photographers offered the effects until prompted :thumbsup2

Stitchkingdom.com is the one I use buddy and do keep up to date with most of the effects. Did find out in May that if you have an effect taken and they do more than one shot with it , the back room staff will only add the effect to one of the photo's. When I pre-viewed ours we looked a bit daft with hands in the air but no balloons. The guys at the pre-view booth did get this sorted but something to consider when out there.

Did find out in May that if you have an effect taken and they do more than one shot with it , the back room staff will only add the effect to one of the photo's. When I pre-viewed ours we looked a bit daft with hands in the air but no balloons. The guys at the pre-view booth did get this sorted but something to consider when out there.

I will need to check ours out as I don't recall any that are obvious that the effect has been left out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter