Photopass Credit Question

Avery's mom

DIS Veteran
I went to purchase Photopass+ today before our October visit. When I got to my cart, I saw that I have a PhotoCD Package Credit as well as a Photo Book credit.

I purchased these for a DL visit this February, and never redeemed them:confused3

My questions are - is it possible to use this PhotoCD Package Credit for a WDW Photopass pre-purchase? If so, how do I do it?

I wasn't completely sold on the PP+, as we aren't doing any character meals this trip. However, we do often buy the ride photos at all of the WDW locations.

So, if I can redeem the PhotoCD Package Credit for something else besides PP+, that would be ok with me.

Saving money on a duplicate pre-purchase is the goal:) Thanks for any advice you may have!:goodvibes

If you just want plain Photopass, there's nothing you need to do. Go on your trip, enter your Photopass card numbers, and when your trip is over and you're done editing your pictures, they'll send you the CD. Easy peasy.

If you want Photopass+, you need to call Photopass and they'll convert your PhotoCD credit to dollars, and then you can apply that to your Photopass+ purchase. I just did this earlier in the week. It took a day for the IT department to convert my PhotoCD credit to dollars.

If you just want plain Photopass, there's nothing you need to do. Go on your trip, enter your Photopass card numbers, and when your trip is over and you're done editing your pictures, they'll send you the CD. Easy peasy.

If you want Photopass+, you need to call Photopass and they'll convert your PhotoCD credit to dollars, and then you can apply that to your Photopass+ purchase. I just did this earlier in the week. It took a day for the IT department to convert my PhotoCD credit to dollars.

Thank you SO much! I knew there had to be an answer out there! I really appreciate your help - and so FAST!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter