Photopass CD ordering question

scarlet_ibis

"GET UP AND GET ON THE BUS!"
I am trying to combine the Photopasses from our Grand Gathering and order a CD. Each family group had their own Photopass but the actual pictures got spread out between them.

I think my cousins must have viewed theirs on their own account, because it won't let me add their Photopass number to my account to put them on the CD.

Is there anything I can do? They wanted their pictures on the group CD and were ordering an extra copy of it for themselves. (Without their pictures, I don't think they will order the CD, so it's worth $20 to Disney to switch the code to our account.) Who would I contact?

We went to Disney with my husbands family last year. We each had our own photopass and wanted to share the CD. My sister-in-law entered her numbers and created her own account to view them. I had already preordered the CD so--problem created! We made a phone call to Photopass people and they were able to help! Make a phone call! :thumbsup2

That's great to hear. The support section on the website makes it seem pretty absolute that you can't enter it to another account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter