Photopass borders missing

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by pinksagemom, Nov 21, 2010.

1. pinksagemom

pinksagemom going to Disney with my mom and daughter!

Sometimes I have more borders than others. I know some are theme park specific (like I don't have Animal Kingdom borders when I'm looking at pics taken in Magic Kingdom), but some of the characters are missing altogether. They weren't there when I first loaded my pass, then they were a few days later and then they weren't (like Stitch, Pluto popping in from the side etc.). Also, I heard that there are character signatures, but the only one I see is Donald and it only shows for Epcot (and maybe only on the pictures with Donald). Am I missing a plugin or some simple explanation??? I really want to get the CD in time to make some Christmas gifts with the pictures.

BTW I had no idea where to post this so feel free to move this thread.

2. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Hmmm. I have no idea where would be a good place to post this, but I am afraid that you won't get much response here. Let me do some looking and see where might be a good place to move it.

3. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Looks like the Theme Parks and the Budget Boards have a lot of Photopass Questions. I will move this to the Theme Parks board, but if you don't get a response there you may want to repost on the Budget Board.

4. clairemolly

clairemolly DIS Veteran

I do know that you only get the signature if it is that character...Minnie on pics of Minnie, etc. As for the popping in and out, I don't have an answer, other than the website is a pain and not that great.