• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PhotoImpact/Name Design Question

djmeredith

DIS Veteran
Okay, I stumbled upon this board and all the fabulous designs, which led me to download the free trial version of PhotoImpact 12. It was overwhelming at first, but I've come a long way in a week! The one "trick" I can't seem to figure out is how to do the name designs with the characters filling in the letters. I've tried a couple of different ways, but none of them seem to be "right." I tried stamping the images, which was a very long and tedious process; and I tried the "Texture Fill" tool without success. Can anyone help me figure this out??

have you searched online for photo impact tutorials?

Thats what I do with Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro when I want to do a specific effect.

Thanks, but none of the tutorials I have found so far show me how to do this effect. I'll keep looking though because I think I'm just missing some "little trick."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter