Photography question & turnaround time!

PoSh HuNnY

Mouseketeer
Hi! 2 questions!

1- Ok so I know if I go with outside vendor for Disney photographer, I'd want Randy Chapman & Stan Severence...but in case I end up going w/Disney photography, who would you absolutely recommend I request?

2- What is turnaround time for photos? We will have our at home reception about 2 weeks after ceremony, so will I be able to get the photos & video back to show at reception?

TIA!

Well we just got married and got our pics back. We used Randy and cannot say enough good things about him. He is amazing! Made us so comfortable and really caught every single photo that we wanted. He is very easy to work with. He came 20 mins early and stayed and extra hour later then what we paid for. We got close to 5,000 pics! We have actually talked and we will be using him for every photo shoot we will ever need. We are somewhat local so we plan to use him for 1st anniversary, and family shoots when the time comes. As you can see we think he is AMAZING!

We did not use video as it wasn't in our budget.

Our turn around with Randy was just under 1 month. But that time included the holidays. Like I said he's so easy to work with I'm sure if you told him why you wanted then back quickly he would make sure to have them back to you.

I'm starting to update my planning journal -link in my signature and while I'm just picking some pics you can see his work. He is also doing enhancements for us. :)

it depends on the photographer, i think 4-6 weeks is average, although you may be able to pay more to get the photos faster.

i know a few brides that used randy this year for their weddings. some got their photos within four weeks, one girl got hers after 8 weeks, so i think it depends!

Thanks so much for the feedback! His packages with Stan are also so much cheaper than Disney photographers!

Thanks so much for the feedback! His packages with Stan are also so much cheaper than Disney photographers!

We used Randy Chapman as well and we can't say enough positive things about him. His work is amazing and he was a pleasure to work with!

We got out photos in about a month, but he did post 10-15 teasers to his blog and Facebook. If he didn't have all of your photos done for your hometown reception, maybe you can ask him to send you some of the blogged images so you can show those at your home reception.

I used Randy and got my pictures in 4 weeks, but no teasers on Facebook and NO edits/enhanced pictures.

With how great and easy Randy is to work with Im sure you could talk with him and explain why you would need the pics back early and Im also sure if you ask him to do enhancements he would love to.

We just used Randy and Stan to cover our disney wedding this past Halloween...
I honestly cannot recommend Randy highly enough, we are from the UK and we explained that we really wanted to share the pictures with our guests at our back home reception as nobody was able to afford to come with us.
Our wedding was 31st Oct, our reception was 17th Nov (and in the UK) I thought i might be pushing it... But i explained this to him when we were planning and he said that he would do his best!!
What he actually did was personally hand deliver the 7 CD's of images to our villa the day before we flew home! 7th Nov! He had taken some breathe taking images and done a few amazing edits too and we got all the images in colour and in black and white with the copyright release :thumbsup2

Stan also had a quick turn around (he sent me the first draft over the internet the day that we flew home) and we got the DVD's through the post about 3 weeks later :)

I'm sure that you wont regret working with them x

I also just used randy in nov for my wedding and hes the best!!! First off the money you save with randy instead of going with a disney photographer is insane! I paid 1500 with tax and i didnt miss a shot i wanted!!! My pictures are beautiful! I got my cds in the mail by the time i got home from my honeymoon, so i was very happy with that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter