Photographing Pets

Bella_zps5d850ee5.jpg

Our beautiful, Bella. Wouldn't trade her for a million bucks. Best dog we have ever had.

This thread was buried back on page 8 :upsidedow Time to move it forward!!!

This is Dexter, my 15 year old Sphynx. Getting "fuzzy" in his old age :) Still as spry as a kitten.

Edited in LR and then ran through FotoSketcher oil painting.

Dexter by sharod1031, on Flickr

Sharon I LOVE the picture of Dexter :love: very cool Can you explain further how you did that ? I only have photobucket. Is LR & FotoSketcher oil painting with Flickr or something else ? Would love to do this. Thanks, Ruthie

Sharon I LOVE the picture of Dexter :love: very cool Can you explain further how you did that ? I only have photobucket. Is LR & FotoSketcher oil painting with Flickr or something else ? Would love to do this. Thanks, Ruthie

Thank you!!! He's quite an interesting character.

Lightroom is a photo editing program. It does sooo many things. Lightroom includes a comprehensive set of advanced tools for tone, contrast, color, noise reduction, and much more. It is my go to editing program!!

Fotosketcher is a free program that you download. Over 20 different styles are available from pencil sketches to watercolor or oil paintings, pen & ink drawings and cartoons.

Hope this helps!!!

Thank you!!! He's quite an interesting character.

Lightroom is a photo editing program. It does sooo many things. Lightroom includes a comprehensive set of advanced tools for tone, contrast, color, noise reduction, and much more. It is my go to editing program!!

Fotosketcher is a free program that you download. Over 20 different styles are available from pencil sketches to watercolor or oil paintings, pen & ink drawings and cartoons.

Hope this helps!!!

It sure does help ::yes:: Thanks SO much for sharing the information. I may have to wait until after Christmas, but I can't wait to try Fotosketcher. I'll let you know how it works out for me.

It sure does help ::yes:: Thanks SO much for sharing the information. I may have to wait until after Christmas, but I can't wait to try Fotosketcher. I'll let you know how it works out for me.

You are very welcome!!!

We adopted Simba in '09 when he was a kitten.

Simba

We fostered our Princess Peppermint Patti this past Spring '14...she was 2 1/2 y/o.
We fell in luv with her & decided to officially adopt her.

Princess Patti

Meet Molly. We found her starving, dirty, scared, and homeless over the summer. The vet estimated her age at 1 year old at that time. It's sad to think she had been shunned by others because she looked dirty and sick. Good news is she's healthy and happy now. She's very friendly with people and other dogs and hardly leaves my side. This photo was right after a haircut and bath at the groomer.

DS2_7719-L.jpg

Brad M, Molly is beautiful! I am so glad you came to her rescue:goodvibes She's one very lucky pup.
Virginia, Simba and Patti are all beautiful too:goodvibes

I've posted our pupper girl Kenai previously ... Can't help but share her again ...
IMG_0084-L.jpg

Now it's time to share our Bongo boy ... Hubs found him as a dump off/stray last February. We decided to keep him after we couldn't find him a home. He's crazy hyper and totally awesome. lol
10172863_10152072349259001_929927040_n-L.jpg

I am glad to find this thread. I love animals and love pictures of them. Here is our Leo. We adopted him close to two years ago and he is the BEST dog ever. He is a total sweetheart. This was taken on his very first trip to the beach. He didn't know what to think of the ocean at first but soon fell in love and every time we go now, he just runs and jumps in like it's nothing. Anyway, I've not gotten through all of your great pics of your beloved pets but I will look forward to doing so!

leoearpic_zpsc48eadf2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

andie_0131.jpg

Andie burrowing under the pillows

noel_0127.jpg

Noel in her favorite chair
Both taken with an iPhone6.

^^^^ So nice to meet your family friends Bob!

The loss of our other 2 cats prompted me to stop and take some nice photos of the 2 we have left.

This is Fritzi, our 4 year old shelter Tabby:

IMG_1541 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

And this is Callie, our 13 year old matriarch:

IMG_1616 by mom2rtk, on Flickr

In normal light Noel looks all black (except the white necklace) but in bright sunlight she is sable with faint stripes.

noel_1120004.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter