Some new ones from the farm...

Sweet Sawyer kitty...
61144_543511128998567_2142969023_n.jpg

Zsa Zsa the Angora goat...
560685_543511248998555_1180728223_n.jpg

Casper the Friendly Goat...
527524_543511298998550_2138025372_n.jpg

eeyoresnr said:
I've posted this picture before and I am sorry for the repeat.... but last year on October 20th I lost my best friend 'Katrina' to cancer... and I miss her every day....

I love and miss you Trina

What a lovely picture. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What a lovely picture. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

thank you...I've had other dogs, and I loves and miss all of them, but for some reason losing her has been very difficult for me and I don't know why... maybe because it was so sudden, we thought she had an obstruction, and when they opened her up they realized she had cancer, and so I lost her that same day... and she was so groggy, I feel like I didn't really get to say goodbye:sad2:

thank you...I've had other dogs, and I loves and miss all of them, but for some reason losing her has been very difficult for me and I don't know why... maybe because it was so sudden, we thought she had an obstruction, and when they opened her up they realized she had cancer, and so I lost her that same day... and she was so groggy, I feel like I didn't really get to say goodbye:sad2:

I'm so sorry- our friends had pretty much the same experience as you... it was heartbreaking for them, so I cannot imagine how sad it must have been for you. She looks just lovely, and the expression on her face just says it all. She must have been a very sweet, special dog. :goodvibes

Your cats are very tolerant. My cats wouldn't even let me get the hat near them let alone sit still with it on! Very cute kitties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!