Photographer

mickeywatch33

But it's a talking DOG!!
Hi everybody,

I am planning to propose to my gf in Nov. during our stay at the GF resort at wdw. I plan to pop the question when we get back to the hotel room coming back from the mvmcp so it will be late. I'm working with concierge to have things setup for our arrival though I am trying to find a way to have photos taken while or shortly after it happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
pirate:

I know someone who set up a video camera to be on during the whole proposal....I wish I had gotten something like that! Your idea sounds amazing

The video camera would be nice though I don't know what time we will be getting back. And I'm trying to stay away from,"Honey lets go...I'm tired..." or any other see-through excuse to get her back to the resort.

Talk to the folks at concierge, they can make some recommendations for you.

Disney Photography can do an engagement package for you, you can call them at 1-407-827-5099.

But, they aren't the only ones!!

You can contact Gifts of a Lifetime and see what they can do to help with your arrangements.

And, most of the wedding photographers in the Orlando area also have engagement packages. If you do a google search for "Orlando wedding photographers" you'll get a lot of hits. Randy Chapman comes highly recommended on this board, as do Misty Miotto, Photography by Taz, and quite a few others...all of them you can do a google search for to get contact information and their websites.

Hope that helps!

Thanks hiwaygal,

I will def. look them up. Do you think that the midnight time will be a problem though?

Thanks hiwaygal,

I will def. look them up. Do you think that the midnight time will be a problem though?

LOL...don't know!

But you know what they say...it's Disney, anything can be done for a fee!;)

Call Randy Chapman and see if he can help you out. You can reach Randy at chapmanphotography.com. He does alot of weddings at Disney. To see examples of his photos, check out my journal.

Yes thank you. I looked at Randy' site and his photos look really nice! Thank you both for your interest and help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter