Photographer Start time?

CharacterFan

Will stop in walkways for characters
I'm having Randy do my photography, and I'm filling out my contract. I was wondering if I'm having a 10:00am ceremony at the Yacht Club Gazebo. I'll be staying at the Beach Club. What time should I have Randy show up?

Thanks.

Hey! Our wedding was at 10 AM and Randy showed up to my room around 8 AM. He will take pics of you at the resort you are staying at then go take pictures of DF at the Yacht Club.

You're in great hands!

Our ceremony time is 2:30 but I don't want any of those "Bride getting ready" photos, so as of now, Randy is showing up at 2 to take family and groom/best man pics...

I still have to go over everything with him in the next month or so, but that is what we discussed when I booked him.:)

Our ceremony was at 12 noon, I had Randy come to my room at 10, and he stayed until 5pm that day. Every bride has a different opinion, but I absolutely LOVE my getting ready shots!

Our ceremony time is 2:30 but I don't want any of those "Bride getting ready" photos, so as of now, Randy is showing up at 2 to take family and groom/best man pics...

I still have to go over everything with him in the next month or so, but that is what we discussed when I booked him.:)

Don't ya think that's a little late? Was that his idea or yours?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!