Photobook of Our Trip on the Disney Dream

Cute book. Really like the Pirate page. My disney Dream shutterfly book ended up being 70 pages long, lol.... we did B2B cruises and CC and the Bahama's are just so beautiful! Shutterfly does great printing too for anyone looking to do one. You can also save your work and wait for a code to come along as they have frequent sales before you purchase it.:thumbsup2

We loved Anson!!! He was so great with our girls.....he was kind of like a kid himself!!! They adored him!!! :cloud9: I wish he would go back to the Magic.....we are sailing on it in March! I would love to have him again!!!!

He really is an awesome server. I asked him where he was going next, they are reassigning him to the Fantasy when it launches. We have requested him as our server on our 5/5/12 sailing, so fingers crossed. :yay: He told us he had two little girls that wanted to write his name on the tablecloth, so he told them to do it in crayon so it would wash out...then our last breakfast his name was on OUR tablecloth - LOL I guess it didn't wash out so easy after all....was that your little girls?? :lmao:

He really is an awesome server. I asked him where he was going next, they are reassigning him to the Fantasy when it launches. We have requested him as our server on our 5/5/12 sailing, so fingers crossed. :yay: He told us he had two little girls that wanted to write his name on the tablecloth, so he told them to do it in crayon so it would wash out...then our last breakfast his name was on OUR tablecloth - LOL I guess it didn't wash out so easy after all....was that your little girls?? :lmao:

It was!!!! :rotfl2:

Cute book. Really like the Pirate page. My disney Dream shutterfly book ended up being 70 pages long, lol.... we did B2B cruises and CC and the Bahama's are just so beautiful! Shutterfly does great printing too for anyone looking to do one. You can also save your work and wait for a code to come along as they have frequent sales before you purchase it.:thumbsup2

This is what I do too!!! The last several books I have made, I have gotten 50% off!!! :cheer2:

OP - you book is lovely.

Has anyone used Snapfish Disney templates to do a book?

Gatorgirl, I loved your book!! I have made Shutterfly 12x12 books in the past but before they had the custom path. Yours turned out great! I think I'll do our last cruise using that. I too am WAY behind in scrapbooking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter