Photobomb or "Wrong Place, Wrong Time"?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by One for the Mouse, Oct 6, 2012.

1. One for the Mouse

One for the Mouse Earning My Ears

We just got our Photopass CD in the mail last week and we had 3 shots with this in it. What do you think, Photobomb or "Wrong Place, Wrong Time"?

[​IMG]
    funny by Laura and Nick, on Flickr

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jade1

jade1 If your lucky enough to live on the lake, your luc

Not sure, 3 of them-weird.

[​IMG]

4. BrookeMQ

BrookeMQ Mouseketeer

At least it is to the side where he can be cropped out!

5. waynesgirl

waynesgirl Maleficent is my hero!

It's not funny but I did giggle. My DH and I have had it done to us. O actually kinda hope sometimes it does happen. It's amusing when you look back. Sorry though. It seems like a great picture.

6. waynesgirl

waynesgirl Maleficent is my hero!

The first one..nose picker...was q photo bomb. They have a website for those. Post it there. It's a classic.

7. dvcterry

dvcterry DIS Veteran

oh no! oh dear. yes crop that out. you two look much cuter in front of the castle. really?

8. Pixiedust530

Pixiedust530 DIS Veteran

What an adorable pic of you two! LOVE it....except of course for the photo bomber! LOL:rotfl2:

9. wdwmaw

wdwmaw planin' next trip

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Love it!! Thought things like this only happened to us

10. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:That is just too funny for words. If that guy was picking his nose through three different photos it was either a photobomb or the worlds biggest booger...

I'd be tempted to edit it two ways so you'd have a before and after. The cropped one is very sweet. The original is just plain funny.

11. tinkerbellmagic

tinkerbellmagic don't hate me because I loved the castle cake

12. disneydad78

disneydad78 <font color=red>DDC #106<br><font color=purple>Mor

I HATE when people do that. Its just wrong. Come on people , look at the money YOU spend and that person spends getting to WDW. AND YOU want to do that to someone's special moment. Wrong just WRONG. Funny , I dont think so. Im looking at her pic, how young they are, how good she looks. HECK in 10 yrs when they can go back, she will be old and gray. PIC just wont be the same. IM PICKING. Love your pic. ;) Sorry that guy was a jerk.

13. jayandstacey

jayandstacey DIS Veteran

Aw, cmon - no one owns the picture space and no one was victimized. And just because someone's having a 'special moment' doesn't mean someone else can't have some fun - maybe that was the bomber's special moment. Now, if the guy starts to follow them and goes out of his way to ruin pictures (jumping in front and such) then yeah, he's a jerk. Otherwise, I disagree.

Assuming he just turned and hammed for the camera, then he's just as entitled to be there and do as he pleases, as the people posing and the camera holder do. In fact if anything, it is the people taking the picture that are the ones imposing on others as they demand clear space between the camera and those posing. We generally don't worry too much about that, but if everyone did it all the time, it would really impact most people's enjoyment of the parks.

If someone points a camera at me and shoots, well, I get to pose as I please. If they don't like it, they can wait until I move on, or move on themselves.

14. GreenCntryGirl

GreenCntryGirl The DIS keeps me up past my bedtime.

People who photo bomb need a life. If that's the best they can do to get attention, they are very sorry people.

15. rosiep

rosiep <font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve

My daughter and I were taking pictures of each other outside Toy Story when a gentleman exiting the ride said "Wait a minute" and put his arm around my daughter and said "now". We thought it was hysterical and we told him it made our day!

[​IMG]

16. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Sorry, I disagree. If he did it on purpose, he's being a jerk. I will admit though, that I can't decide if I think he did it on purpose or not, because I can't really see the expression on his face (I think if he did it on purpose, he'd be smirking or something.) On the other hand, even if he wasn't picking his nose, I think it's a better shot without him because the castle fills up more of the picture with him cropped out.

17. Mommy2Jameson

Mommy2Jameson Mouseketeer

Haha! That's hilarious! I love it! :)

18. EPCOTatNight

EPCOTatNight I am the Polynesian Parking guy

:rotfl2: I almost thought you were serious for a moment.

19. Disney_Princess83

Disney_Princess83 DIS Veteran

:lmao: We had a similar experience with someone doing this to my sister in front of the castle. It was hilarious and we still have the photo.

20. sharadoc

sharadoc Visiting Disney World since 1986, happily driving

Between cropping and borders, you can save that one. It's the ones where the photo-bomber can't be avoided that annoy me.

We have a funny picture back from the mid-90s on Valentine's Day in MK at the entrance hub. They had set up a cute vignette of heart-shaped roses with a bench so you could take a cute photo with the castle in the background. We just noticed in the last few years that clearly inside one of the hearts is the butt of the horse from the Main St. Trolley. That's all - just it's butt! Pretty hysterical to us now and no way to get rid of it, so we live with it.

21. luvthemouse71

luvthemouse71 Cries like a baby at Illuminations..

I agree. It's a public place and I'm not going to be concerned with "ruining" someone's special picture. Most of us here have been to WDW multiple times. How many cutesy photos in front of the castle do you need?

I like the photobombed pictures better than the regular ones actually. :rotfl2: