Photo sharing: Sony Alpha

Just returned from Aulani and finally uploaded my 1,114 pictures! Here are a couple...

2012-09-06%2023.34.56_zps17604a4e.jpg

2012-09-06%2023.32.13_zpsef29d07f.jpg

Hey Mr. Bill, it's nice to see you back. Nice shots. How was the trip?

Thanks Harry! Loved the trip but glad to be back home. Aulani is beautiful but the 8+ hour flight from Dallas to Honolulu is a killer for an old man! Next time I'll have to split it up and stop in California for a while. Once I sort through the LOADS of pics, I'll have to start posting to the TR thread. We will be down in your neck of the woods this weekend trying to pull our boys out of their funk vs the Chiefs. I wonder if I can talk DW into buying a longer telephoto lens for pics at the game? :lmao:

I sure hope they pull it together. Right now I'm watching the Giants kill the Panthers. That should have been us. Just when I thought the defense couldn't get any worse:-( We really need to pull it together, i know Sean is probably going crazy right now. Well maybe this weekend will start a winning streak.

I finally got some of my pictures from the week uploaded. I got to two pre-season hockey games and last weekend was the Dover NASCAR races. I am really going to love taking pictures at the hockey games this year.

Here are some from the hockey games:
Oct7387.jpg

Oct7380.jpg

Dover Races:
DSC08857.jpg

DSC09247.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter