Photo pass

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by mommame2, Aug 20, 2013.

1. mommame2

mommame2 Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if the photos you take at the Ts meals get included on your photo pass cd?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. shellypaige

shellypaige Mouseketeer

Yes it will go on your photopass cd if you have photopass+. Just give them the card to scan. Also, at some of the TS meals you get a print for free. At CRT you get two prints, the one included in your meal and the one from your photopass+. I'm not sure about just the regular CD.,

4. Sheilby

Sheilby Labels aren't my thing

Only if you get the more expensive photopass+ that includes ride photos and character meals. The regular photopass doesn't include this.

5. dimndgal1

dimndgal1 One little spark...

Unless things have changed, you can add the TS photos that are INCLUDED in the package (like CRT) onto your Photopass CD. We did this last year - there is a number on the print photo they give you, and you can add it manually.

We also were able to add any ride photos that we bought prints of, just not the ones we didn't pay for - which was nice because we bought one print of our whole group on Splash and then were able to add it to the CD so everyone had a copy.

6. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Yes you can still do that.

The PP+ option is a prepurchased CD which includes all meal and ride photos already.