Photo Pass taken - Searching the newly pregnant lady

Nathalie R

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I am not sure if this will ever end up with finding the family but... I just got back from Disney and during my visit there, we had pictures taken by the Photo Pass photographs.

I am trying to find a couple with her 2 children that took their picture just before us. They planned to have their picture taken in front of Cinderella's castle while opening a box containing a hat that would reveal the gender of their upcoming baby while their 2 little children are watching them opening the box. We found their idea great and we were very sad to realized that their pictures were actually put on our Photo Pass instead of theirs.

I can imagine their disappointment not to find the pictures of this important event in their Photo Pass account. Any idea how we can trace them? I guess it would be almost impossible to find them, right...?

contact the photo pass people and send them the picture.....they look for missing pictures, so seems they could do it that way too.

That is very nice of you in trying to find the family so that they can have this very memorable picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter