Photo opportunity on Space Mountain?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by greyno, Aug 5, 2001.

1. greyno

greyno Earning My Ears

I was just looking on the Disneyland website and saw that they offer pictures for sale like they do on Splash Mountain! Is this true? Has anybody bought the picture? Where is it taken? This is another great way for Disney to get just a little more money out of me! :D

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Amy1013

Amy1013 Earning My Ears

I was just on Space Mountain last month, and they do take your picture on that ride now, too. It's taken near the end of the ride, as you go through that last tunnel with all the lights. The booth where you can buy the picture- or not- is set up on your way out of the building. It seems like you can't escape getting your picture taken anymore. I was just at Legoland and they take your picture on just about every coaster there.

Amy

4. princessKT

princessKT <font color=blue>I was proposed to at DISneyland (

So that's what they were working on when I was there last! They need to work on making those bathrooms at the end bigger...well at least the women's :)

5. princessjoy

princessjoy Earning My Ears

I bought my picture! I had to! Space Mountain is my favorite ride ever! They take it reight at the end of the ride, so ride it once and then you can pose for the camera on your next ride. Its actually really cute, and they've got nice frames for them too! twist1980@aol.com email me if you want to see the picture!!!

:pinkbounc ~Joy~:pinkbounc

6. princessjoy

princessjoy Earning My Ears

If you want to see the picture that they take of you on Space Mountain, I'm including a link. Check it out for fun, if you haven't bought one for yourself yet!!!

Space Mountain Picture

Have fun!!

:earsgirl: ~~Joy~~ :earsgirl:

7. TheLionKing

TheLionKing <font color=#6600CC>Will Conga for Fun<br><font co

Here's my picture...

[​IMG]

MarlaH and I are in the back. Her DD, Kara is in the seat in front.

8. Marla Hellwig

Marla Hellwig <font color=blue>I am loved by the masses<br><font

Hmmmmmmmmm - nice picture there TLK - ROFL!

9. Safari Steve

Safari Steve D23 Expo Here I Come!!!

Here on the East coast, they've set up an image capture in the Tomorrowland Power and Light arcade. There is a mock-up of the ride vehicle in front of a chromakey screen, and they can add characters to the picture. I think an on-board photo would sell better, though.