Photo Mats

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by dizmomof2, Jan 16, 2009.

1. dizmomof2

dizmomof2 Mouseketeer

I love the look of the photo mats that have been autographed. I have purchased two for our trip. (one for each DD - no fights that way:thumbsup2 ) Do I have to put them in two seperate bags with markers or do I put them both in the same bag with one set of markers?:confused3

Also I have masked off the edges with painters tape and put my name and cabin number on the back of both. Anything else I should do? I'll get a bag of candy to "sweeten the deal" for the cast members.:flower3: I think this will be the favourite souveneir from the trip!

TIA!:wave2:

2. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

I would put each of them in a large ziploc bag with their own markers. That way they don't smear against each other.

3. Buckeye Gal

Buckeye Gal Beach Girl Deep in the Land

On the back, also show how you want the frame signed in terms of it being displayed in portrait or landscape.

I think you will really appreciate it, too! I had some "secretively" signed, and then I put them in a frame with a special photo and gave them as Christmas gifts to my DGM and DM, who also went on my cruise. They were so thrilled!

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

to hide this advert.
  5. dizmomof2

dizmomof2 Mouseketeer

Thanks! I'd forgotten about the portrait or landscape part.:)

6. newrygirl

newrygirl DIS Veteran

yes, make sure you list which direction you want them signed, we just got back from the wonder and I didn't even think when I handed mine in to be signed. Needless to say I have 2 photo mats signed vertically and all my pictures are the opposite way. I guess I'll just have to go on another cruise so I can get pictures for my photo mats.:rotfl2:

7. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

You could always take your pictures to Walmart photo and have them scanned then crop them to fit the right way.

8. newrygirl

newrygirl DIS Veteran

Thanks Ibraves,
    I will do that, never thought of it. We are so sorry we didn't rebook on board as we are dying to go again

9. Petals & Pixie Dust

Petals & Pixie Dust DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting this...I was just about to go and get matts for mom and dads trip! didn't realize I had to provide markers-good to know! Any other helpful hints? Thanks