Photo editing/enhancing

Discussion in 'Photography Board' started by chocolate_monsta, Apr 20, 2011.

1. chocolate_monsta

chocolate_monsta Earning My Ears

Just wondering if any of you disney buffs and photographers offer photo editing and enhancement as a service to others???

(Or do I have to learnt to do it myself? I was semi ok back when i did photography at school and photoshop was brand new... Now I find myself only using 2 buttons in photoshop and upgraded to a digital slr i have no idea how to use! LOL!)

In particular I am thinking of wedding photo's - and enhancing and editing them to make a super presentable artistic wedding albulm.....

2. ssanders79

ssanders79 NO FLASH photography means just that!

I would suggest learning yourself. This will give you full artistic control and provide you with an end result you will be proud to say it is your own.

3. PhillyMc

PhillyMc Mouseketeer

there are a ton of youtube video's on how to do things in Photoshop. That is how I am learning and I might now remember everything but I do pick up bits and pices. What used to take me hours is now done in 15 mins with the new tools in CS5. I'd be willing to help a little if they are not major issues.

4. photo_chick

photo_chick Knows a little about a lot of things, a lot about

You mentioned wedding photos. If it's another photographers work make sure you have a license that allows editing. Just to cover yourself.