Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by nelliefox2, Aug 7, 2002.
Has anyone received a call about cbr yet?
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
Not yet..... I'm going Sept 12, only 4 days after it's closed, so hopefully I'll get a call soon.... just sitting here waiting, checking my email every 5 minutes to see if my T/A has heard any thing....LOL.... actually I'm quite calm, but it's like waiting to open a present at Christmas..... WHERE will I be going.... does it really matter... I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!
bellsonmytoes, I'm only 3 days after you so we should here something very soon.I'm about to kill myself to get to the phone when it rings.Hopefully they'll call before I go crazy. April
I am going on Sept 15, so I am waiting too. I am a huge planner, and like to know everything
RIGHT NOW so this is just killing me. I checked with Dreams today, and they said they still have not received any calls from Disney (well not in reference to my vacation anyway). I am doing the Land and Sea Combo, so as far as I know I am only eligible to switch to POFQ or POR - unless they offer an upgrade.
Does anyone have a suggestion of which one to chose? We have only been to Disney once, and we stayed at Shades of Green (father-retired military). This time it is a family reunion type thing-there will be 15 of us (8 adults & 7 children).
We are so excited, I almost want to say it doesn't matter where we stay!
We did the land/sea last year... after the cruise we went back to WDW for 2 nights and stayed at POR... in the Bayou section... it was very nice, the grounds were very shady, and quiet.... It just depends on if you want Rustic or Mansion type surroundings.... but the rustic was nice.... we had stayed at the Poly before the cruise, and I think we enjoyed our stay at POR just as much... The food court was good, and My DD (6) liked the slide at POR better than POFQ.... any way hope this helps.... and I can hardly wait to hear... Maybe tomorrow????
We are also waiting for "the call". We are booked to go September 15-23 for our honeymoon. I am already flipping out enough about getting all the wedding stuff together in time, this just adds to my anxiety. I really hate not knowing. However, when my TA called to ask about it (and she didn't know before I told her) all CRO said was, we can switch you to another moderate or you can wait for "the call". So we are waiting (not so patiently). Please post if you get the call, and let us know how you did, I am very curious.
You may want to go ahead and call them. We called tonight and were offered AKL standard for $10 more, AKL savanah room or polynesian standard for $20 more. CRO's agent was extremely helpful and nice about it. We don't go until Sept 26 and stay for $11 nights. $109 a night for Polynesian is awesome. We are still on cloud 9.
Separate names with a comma.