Phone Call from WDW re DDP email

I'm one that would love to see the choice of appetizer or desert but I am not so sure we'll see that happen. Reason being that I know for my family, DH would get one and I'd get the other and we would share both. That means we are taking up a table for 3 courses and paying no additional out of pocket. That means we are not helping turn the tables over a little faster. I still think that was part of the consideration for removing the appetizer option...get people out faster so you can get more in overall.

I'm one that would love to see the choice of appetizer or desert but I am not so sure we'll see that happen. Reason being that I know for my family, DH would get one and I'd get the other and we would share both. That means we are taking up a table for 3 courses and paying no additional out of pocket. That means we are not helping turn the tables over a little faster. I still think that was part of the consideration for removing the appetizer option...get people out faster so you can get more in overall.

I agree 100%!!

Plus, that (one person getting an appetizer, the other getting a dessert, and sharing both) discriminates against solo travelers who cannot possibly have that option :teeth:... and there are more of us out there than you think!

Plus, that (one person getting an appetizer, the other getting a dessert, and sharing both) discriminates against solo travelers who cannot possibly have that option :teeth:... and there are more of us out there than you think!

See! Another good point :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter