Phoenix hotel?

Runnergal

Mouseketeer
Hi, we are heading to Scottsdale for Easter break. We are staying at the Four Seasons in Scottsdale,(got a great deal at our school fundraiser), but we are flying in one night early and need a reasonably priced hotel not too far from the airport. I have no idea of the geography of the area so I am not sure whether we are better off staying in Phoenix or going right to Scottsdale for that one night. Suggestions would be appreciated.(we need two rooms or a suite, as I have 4 dc). I would also love to hear of fun activities fir us to do for the week. Grand Canyon is a possibility but not sure if we are up for the drive. Thanks!

What is your budget?

I personally love the Crowne Plaza Phoenix. It's almost connected to the airport. (You can take a sky bridge a majority of the way and there is a shuttle)

However, depending on what time you arrive, it's really not far from Scottsdale. I personally would just go to Scottsdale.

Seriously, if you arrive after rush hour, you could get to Scottsdale in 20 minutes depending on how you drive..

eta: I live in the area, Im not just randomly guessing lol
eta: Your hotel is on the other side of Scottsdale, so I'd guess 30-40 minute drive later at night. Didn't see that at first.

I'd still just drive. You can grab a bite to eat on your way and it's pretty much a straight shot once you get out of the airport

I would look at something in downtown Tempe - take in the Mill Avenue/waterfront area and the ASU campus. Lots of spring training fields are very close to the airport. Lots would be accessible by light rail (can take skytrain to it from airport terminal) and Tempe Mission Palms is beautiful and would be right by the rail station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter