Phineas & Ferb Products

I am reviving this older post...
yesterday, 3/4/10 I stopped in our local Toysrus to look for some action figures. Of course, as usual, they didn't have what I wanted:sad2:. But, at the end of the aisle were a few P&F toys:woohoo:. There was a pack of Phineas/Ferb/Dr. D/Perry plastic characters. But I don't think they moved. Were short and chunkie. There was some sort of Perry that talked I believe. And there were numerous hooks with tags, but no products yet. I did see a "whoopie cushion" for like $2.99, can't wait for that one :rolleyes:!!
Thought I would let you know what I saw and hope someone else sees more products !!

I am reviving this older post...
yesterday, 3/4/10 I stopped in our local Toysrus to look for some action figures. Of course, as usual, they didn't have what I wanted:sad2:. But, at the end of the aisle were a few P&F toys:woohoo:. There was a pack of Phineas/Ferb/Dr. D/Perry plastic characters. But I don't think they moved. Were short and chunkie. There was some sort of Perry that talked I believe. And there were numerous hooks with tags, but no products yet. I did see a "whoopie cushion" for like $2.99, can't wait for that one :rolleyes:!!
Thought I would let you know what I saw and hope someone else sees more products !!

Thanks so much for the update! My DD's birthday is later this month and I am sure she would love some P&F toys. I think I will check out the little figures - she has other little figures that she loves to play with so these might be perfect for her!

I just checked out the ToysRUs website and saw they have the P & F DS video game and another video game. I think the second video game is one of those one that you just plug into your tv set and play without having to have a special gaming system. It is around 30.00. I think I will pass on it since my DD is not into video games. There is also some type of Crayola Explosion P&F coloring set too.
I don't know what that is either.

Last week I got P&F Pj's for DS10 at Walmart. He won't wear the top but loves bottoms and for $7 I was happy.

I found a yellow P&F t-shirt at Target for $12 and they had a Perry one too. There was only one on the rack and I bought it. I checked another Target and they didn't have any.

I don't know why it's so hard to find these guys?

Our target had P&F t-shirts folded up on a t-shirt table with other cartoon characters. They were in the boys section.

found some crazy cute P&F boys swim trunks at Walmart for $8...Ferb is wearing his pucca shell necklace!

My kids have decided that for halloween Alex is going to be Phineas, Bradyn wants to be Candace or Isabella, Scott ( hubby) can be either perry or ferb and me, I get to be the Mom? WTH? Im mom everyday.

We picked up the P&F Fruit snacks today too. We got the last box and the dad behind us goes "Crap that was the last one." If his kid had been younger we would have given them to him, but he was like 11.

yeah!!! we love P&F too!
Just like everyone else, found t's at Target.... going to look at Walmart too!

I haven't been able to find anything at our local Walmarts. I am going on a mission for the swim trunks. Were they boy sized I would need a 6 or 7 ?
Did find a tee at Target, but the XS size was still too big for DS. It seems to be a hit or miss thing, and I keep missing !!:sad2:

I haven't been able to find anything at our local Walmarts. I am going on a mission for the swim trunks. Were they boy sized I would need a 6 or 7 ?
Did find a tee at Target, but the XS size was still too big for DS. It seems to be a hit or miss thing, and I keep missing !!:sad2:

The bathing suits looked like they were just put out...on the other side of the rack of OP trunks and they did have boys sizes xs-xl. So, keep a sharp lookout!

Wow, this is great! I never even thought of checking the swimsuit section! I did get the summer pj's at Walmart for both boys. I am definitely on my way to TRU to pick up some Easter basket goodies! :thumbsup2

Now if they would only come out with some birthday party decorations in the next month I'd be all set... :rolleyes1

Thanks for all the sightings everyone! :hug:

I got a P&F Surprise Ink book at Kohl's today. Fruit snacks were at our local Acme grocery store.

I need to find those hard platic P&F figures for Easter!!!!:thumbsup2

I hope my TRU has some figures! DD and DS are having their P&F bithday party next Thursday and so far it is impossible to find much merchandise.

Yay for the fruit snacks!! I hope I can find them!!!

This is only something I have heard, but JoJo is leaving the play and dine in HS and that P&F will be doing it!!!!!!!

This is only something I have heard, but JoJo is leaving the play and dine in HS and that P&F will be doing it!!!!!!!

OK, I know rumors run rampant on these boards but I really hope this turns out to be true ~ especially if it happens by May!!!

managed to snag the swim trunks at Walmart today, also found 2 different P&F tees at JC Penneys !! (size 4-7) DS wears a size 7 mostly, but got this in a M (5/6), so they run alittle big.

I just went to TRU to see if I could find any P&F toys. I found P&F action figures on the skateboard and just a skateboard toy with different(Perry) tops. I also found the crayola P&F. I was really looking for the plastic figures but they were not there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter