Phineas & Ferb Products

Kanga+2Roos

Mouseketeer
I know there's a lot of Phineas & Ferb fans on the board so I thought we could help each other out by posting when we find something new out there.

Yesterday we found P&F fruit snacks by Kelloggs (yes, I know they're not healthy, but come on, Phineas & Ferb shapes!) This week we also found two new styles of tshirts at Walmart in the boys department--one has P&F with Perry on a surfboard & the other has Agent P & Dufenshmirtz (sp?). They were $7. :thumbsup2

Any other sightings?

Thanks for starting this thread! :thumbsup2

For Christmas, my DD wanted Phineas and Ferb dolls.

I found the stuffed dolls (stuffed animals) online at disneystore.com.

They were around 10.00 each and are 8 inches tall. They are really cute.
Disney Store also had a larger talking Perry for 24.00 I think.

My DD would love a set of the characters that are small and plastic. You can find sets like these for all sorts of Disney shows (small plastic characters like: Snow White, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, etc).

The sets are in the parks and even in stores here at home TRU and Walmart. Now, if only Disney would make a Phineas and Ferb set!

P & F are at WDW!!!!!

I do not know where they will be, but the had them in Epcot during the 1/2 marathon last week.

We just got back from WDW yesterday and did not see P & F anywhere or hear of them being around :( We are huge fans here, I hope they do start making appearances !

We were there Jan 3-13 and no sightings for us either! I did find a super cute long sleeved t-shirt with P&F and Perry on it at Target in December. Got it for my DS for Christmas!! It was in the youth dept. (8-16 sizes) I almost bought one for myself too! I bet I could squeeze into an XL!! :rotfl2:

I know there's a lot of Phineas & Ferb fans on the board so I thought we could help each other out by posting when we find something new out there.

Yesterday we found P&F fruit snacks by Kelloggs (yes, I know they're not healthy, but come on, Phineas & Ferb shapes!) This week we also found two new styles of tshirts at Walmart in the boys department--one has P&F with Perry on a surfboard & the other has Agent P & Dufenshmirtz (sp?). They were $7. :thumbsup2

Any other sightings?

Oh, looks like I will be needing to go by Walmart after work. My DD would love these shirts.

Thanks for starting the thread, I never seem to find anything P&F related.

We are hoping to find them there that would make the kids whole trip...in fact we are watching P&F right now as I type this!!

We were at Downtown Disney last night. The only merchandise we saw was a T-shirt at the World of Disney.

That would be an awesome character meal!! I wish!!!

Haha Chez Platypus!

I got my DS a long sleeve t-shirt at Target as well as the small plushes they had at the Disney Store. They had Phineas, Ferb, and Perry but when I asked about Candace the CM was like ???

Tomorrow starts our vacation, so we'll be on the look out and I'll post if I see them anywhere!

I saw Phineas and Ferb Valentines (the cheap 1.99 kind) at Target this morning. Love the show!

PHXscuba

Ooh, we definitely will have to pick up the Valentines! Looks like we're getting a few sightings--I love the idea of a Chez Platapus at Disney! ;) What is taking Disney so long to pull the show into the Parks!

Thanks everyone--let's keep this going! :cool1:

Hey just wanted to let ya all know that I found a Phineas & Ferb CD at Target this morning. Me & my kids been listening & singing along all day it has 26 tracks!

Ooh, we definitely will have to pick up the Valentines! Looks like we're getting a few sightings--I love the idea of a Chez Platapus at Disney! ;) What is taking Disney so long to pull the show into the Parks!
Thanks everyone--let's keep this going! :cool1:

Of course, I don't know for sure, but I think Disney was kind of taken by surprise at how hugely popular this show is. It takes a while to get products developed and production started.

I think the same thing happened with HSM. It seemed to take a long time to bring it into the parks, but merchandise was available right away for the 2nd and 3rd movies.

For several other movies, merchandise was out right away and the popularity just didn't seem to meet expectations. KWIM?

Regardless, we'd love to see P&F in the parks -- and Dr. Doofenshmirtz, too. We love him. We're big fans in this house, too.

Any other sightings?

Where did you find the P & F fruit snacks? I have been looking for them for goody bags. Thank you for starting this thread.

Where did you find the P & F fruit snacks? I have been looking for them for goody bags. Thank you for starting this thread.

I was able to get one box at Kroger a couple of days ago. They were completely wiped out! Good luck!

I have seen them at our local grocery chain, and Walmart. Maybe Target too, I forget if I looked there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter